“amazing food”

Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine It is all about good food, love, friendship and family. ​ Ragazzi Restaurant is owned and run by good friends Paolo Polloni and Andi Marcher. With it’s vibrant colors, authentic wood burning pizza oven and central location, it has become a meeting point for friends.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

my wife wanted to stay on the beach for all our meals but I talked her into to Ragazzi's for dinner and the food and service were amazing - definitely put this on your list

Write a ReviewReviews (1,434)

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This place was extremely crowded as it was friday night. RIght from the word go the waitress was just looking to get the table clear so other guests could come on. The soup for starters was ok when we decided to order a vegetarian pizza and the disaster started.

The pizza was tasteless, there was no cheese in the pizza, the veggies on the pizza tasted stale. Over all extremely unhappy and not pleased at all with the quality of food, level of service etc.

Looking at so many reviews I am thinking the food might be good there but they are not able to handle so many people on friday. My suggestion do not go there on Weekends...

2  Thank jaymehta123
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice ambiance with mainly locals. One had the Shellfish Linguine which was the best seafood pasta she ever had. I tasted it and it was excellent. I had a seafood pasta special which was very good.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Coming down to the island again to visit old friends, we decided to eat at Ragazzi for our
reunion, as many of my friends recommended it. I really enjoyed the sincere friendliness
of the waiters as we entered and the atmosphere of the place. When we sat down, we asked
for a drink and decided to go for the wide selection of wine they offered, and chose a
chardonnay. For the appetiser I chose the calamari rolls which was delivered quickly
along with all the other appetisers. When looking at the variety and quality of the menu,
I decided to try the Filet, even though there were numerous meats, fish and Italian
courses available. The filet was the highlight of the evening, being so tender and soft
that it felt like it melted in my mouth and the great taste was unmatched. I have to say
the evening was quite well and the food was even better. Ragazzi is on the top of my list
of great restaurants and if I ever come down the island again with friends, this will
definitely be the first restaurant we go to.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Wherever I am on my travels....I always yearn for a ragazzi pizza....service staff and food always fab looking forward to having my name on my bar stool...and spending more time eating there...come soon...