“Great seafood pasta” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria

Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great seafood pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice ambiance with mainly locals. One had the Shellfish Linguine which was the best seafood pasta she ever had. I tasted it and it was excellent. I had a seafood pasta special which was very good.

• Visited October 2013

Lisbona
“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Coming down to the island again to visit old friends, we decided to eat at Ragazzi for our
reunion, as many of my friends recommended it. I really enjoyed the sincere friendliness
of the waiters as we entered and the atmosphere of the place. When we sat down, we asked
for a drink and decided to go for the wide selection of wine they offered, and chose a
chardonnay. For the appetiser I chose the calamari rolls which was delivered quickly
along with all the other appetisers. When looking at the variety and quality of the menu,
I decided to try the Filet, even though there were numerous meats, fish and Italian
courses available. The filet was the highlight of the evening, being so tender and soft
that it felt like it melted in my mouth and the great taste was unmatched. I have to say
the evening was quite well and the food was even better. Ragazzi is on the top of my list
of great restaurants and if I ever come down the island again with friends, this will
definitely be the first restaurant we go to.

Visited October 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Pizza...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Wherever I am on my travels....I always yearn for a ragazzi pizza....service staff and food always fab looking forward to having my name on my bar stool...and spending more time eating there...come soon...

• Visited March 2013
New Jersey
“Best seafood pasta I ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Our meals were great...service outstanding...did not have pizzas but they looked incredible! Will be back!

Visited September 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Awesome Meal!!! Very Unexpected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We set out for an Italian meal at a local place everyone one talked about, but they were closed. The cab driver recommended Ragazzi's. Hidden in the back corner of a plaza is this great little place. Very cool decoration, great staff and an awesome menu. I had the veal, it was awesome! The pizzas and the calzone we also vary good according to my friends. Average pricing for good meals on the island. I would love to go back!

• Visited September 2013