“Nice little surprise!”

Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine It is all about good food, love, friendship and family. ​ Ragazzi Restaurant is owned and run by good friends Paolo Polloni and Andi Marcher. With it’s vibrant colors, authentic wood burning pizza oven and central location, it has become a meeting point for friends.
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Nice little surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I dined here on our last night of our trip. I had adamantly refused to go to any Italian restaurants on the island, due to the fact that mostly all we eat and cook at home is Italian food, and anywhere out of the tri-state area of the U.S. seems to struggle with success in making their cuisine comparable. Well, as our trip neared an end and our wallet thinned, we couldn't bear to shell out $50 for a round trip cab ride to the place we had planned to go that night. We asked the concierge at our hotel and Ragazzi was highly recommended and within walking distance.

Well, I was blown away. The food was delicious. I ordered the gnocchi, easy to ruin if not made fresh, and it was amazing. We were told that it was made that morning. The bolognese sauce is to die for. I have a hard time finding it made with more tomato and less cream in restaurants here on the east coast of the states. It was perfect. My husband got the spinach gnocchi, a special, with goat cheese and shrimp, and it was equally amazing.

Needless to say, I recommend dining here! A bit on the pricey side, but welcome to the Caymans.

1 Thank ChristinaMarie419

Dallas, Texas
“Well worth seeking out; don't let the location deter you”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

A very good Italian restaurant stuck in the back corner of a small office building. Once you step inside, the decor is quite nice and a very nice surprise. The food and service were consistent with what I find in very nice restaurants in the States, yet casual enough to feel welcomed in a family-friendly restaurant.

Visited June 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Loved this place. This was our first restaurant in Cayman and so far it is our favorite. We all had pizza and it was delicious thin crust wood fired with fresh ingredients. The service was impeccable. Our water glasses were efficiently filled and our waitress, Anna was awesome. We will return!

Ohio
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our 2nd visit to Raggazi's and we'll be back...great waiter, food, setting (indoor). I had a bow tie pasta featured dish that was killer and the rest of my family raved about their culinary experience as well. Makes my mouth water just writing about it!

Indiana, United States
“GREAT food....a little spendy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate here last night and the food was AMAZING. We had the lobster penne and the crab ravioli; both dishes were delicious. The servers were very friendly and efficient. It was on the pricey side, but that seems to be par for the course here. Would highly recommend!!

• Visited July 2013