“You think you don't want Italian...”

Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine It is all about good food, love, friendship and family. ​ Ragazzi Restaurant is owned and run by good friends Paolo Polloni and Andi Marcher. With it’s vibrant colors, authentic wood burning pizza oven and central location, it has become a meeting point for friends.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I know what you are thinking, why would I want Italian food in the Caribbean? But this rivals the stuff I get in the heart of Brooklyn. You're not oceanfront eating Mahi Mahi in traditional Caribbean ambience, but the pizza and pasta is delicious.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We've been going to Grand Cayman for many years and always have dinner at Ragazzi and least 2 times during our stay. Everything we've ever had, from Beef Carpaccio to a Margherita Pizza has been delizioso (as they say in Italian).

It is a very warm and friendly restaurant and we especially enjoy catching up with the wonderful bartender, Taneisha, while enjoying our cocktails and the very tasty tidbits they serve.

This year we were served both times by Christine who was both friendly and professional.

Ragazzi is always a highlight of our trip and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had seafood and my wife had pizza. Both were excellent and the atmosphere is very nice. The menu had a large selection to select from.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Our family has been to this restaurant every time we have traveled to Grand Cayman. It is always busy and you must make a reservation to get a table at night. The pizza and pasta are all amazing. The service has always been friendly and attentive. We went back twice this visit and had wonderful meals both times! You must try it if you are in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Let me clarify one thing first, when I say great value I mean compared to everywhere else we ate on the island. That being said, the food was amazing and worth every penny. The gnocchi was fantastic! I had the pizza and it was perfect. The service was impeccable. All in all a great experience.