“Best pizza”

Ragazzi Restaurante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine It is all about good food, love, friendship and family. ​ Ragazzi Restaurant is owned and run by good friends Paolo Polloni and Andi Marcher. With it’s vibrant colors, authentic wood burning pizza oven and central location, it has become a meeting point for friends.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Just perfect! These people know how to make PIZZA.
Prosciutto pizza for the kids-quattro stagioni for the grown-ups.
Simple and yummy.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Hands-down, this the best Italian we've had on the Island. Get there early for dinner - the place fills up fast with visitors and tourists alike. We had visited Ragazzi on one other trip to Grand Cayman for lunch. And since the locals recommended it (repeatedly) we went back for dinner. This was one of the best meals we had on the Island and *the* best Italian. Yum!

1  Thank AaronR216
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went here becuse sister restaurant Luca closed that night. We were not disappointed. All 4 diners loved entrees. Itialian with seafood focus, wood burning oven. Wahoo cevich appetizer - order it! Great meal.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great pizza, a little pricey, $25 US for a small pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Good location on Seven Mile Beach.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The online reservation system on their site didn't work. I found another website that let me book online but never got a response from the restaurant, so I ended up calling them to make a reservation. The place is at the back end of a strip mall called Buckingham Square on Seven Mile Beach. The sign on the street is not standing by itself and small so may be a little difficult to be found.

We arrived at 8pm and were immediately escorted to our table. The place had a pretty casual atmosphere and was not very busy because of the low season. I ordered a lobster salad with broccoli mousse which was nicely plated and quite tasty. My main course was a whole red snapper which was exactly how I wanted to be prepared. It came with some baked small potatoes and grilled vegetables. The plate was loaded with good staff. An excellent dish!!! For the dessert, I had cannoli which was OK. Our server was very friendly and quick.

On this short trip, we dined at The Brasseries, Blue, and Ragazzi. As for my over all dining experience, Ragazzi tops because of its efficient performance and moderate pricing. If I go back to Cayman Islands, I will surely revisit this restaurant.