“Went back a second time!”
Review of Hemingway's

Hemingway's
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Just ate at Hemingways just the other day and all I can say is WOW! Went to Hemingways in 2008 and I cant hardly remember the experience but, I'm pretty sure it was great. The meal I had the other day was awesome! I had the escargot, mussels, and the salmon (the salmon was not dry at all!) The atmosphere was great. So, was the waitress. She was nice and attentive. I will go back, for sure!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

What more can I say. Great food, service and view. Definitely a great choice for a higher end restaurant on the island.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Atmosphere, food, & service were exceptional!! Sunset dinner was set up on beach with candles! Absolutely beautiful & delicious meal!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ordered a quick bite while at the pool during the day and also enjoyed the dinner menu. Fantastic!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We go to Hemingway's every time we visit the Grand Cayman. The food was always "different" and tasty. But this time it was just average. Although it tasted very good, we were not impressed and did not make plans to return, like we did previously. The service was not as it should be. We had a waitress who made us feel like we were being served in a diner on Highway 9 in New Jersey. Although the room is still one of the nicest on the island, I do not think we will go back when we visit Grand Cayman again. Like someone once said "you cannot eat atmosphere!!" There are so many other great restaurants on this Island, there is no need to settle for "average" when you are on vacation.