“great food and ambiance”
Review of Edoardo's

Edoardo's
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a leading Italian restaurant featuring authentic Italian cuisine and in addition, in some dishes, fusing the flavors of the islands to add a little local flair to the menu. We have an extensive award winning wine list and an adjacent cocktail lounge that is very popular with local residents and tourists alike. The ambiance of the restaurant is such that it puts our guests at ease to relax and enjoy our excellent service whilst indulging in our authentic homemade cuisine.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Food and ambiance were great! Pepito, our waiter was amazing! They give you home made lemoncello. We went there twice during out stay and both times very pleased with the food. A must try if you are looking for good Italian while vacationing in Cayman!

1  Thank sevhayra
Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Food and service were excellent. Good variety on menu. Had the salmon delicious!! Walking distance from most hotels on the strip.

1  Thank Shadow927
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our evening at Edoardo's was simply divine. Local, fresh, superb. Cocktails, dinner, and dessert were all delicious perfection. Our waiter, Pepino, was a pure delight - professional, attentive, knowledgable, and a great personality. It was a wonderful experience for our party of eight. Put Edoardo's on your list of excellent restaurants while on holiday in Grand Cayman. Don't forget to complete your meal with the cannoli; heavenly!

1  Thank Montgomery M
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I visited Edoardo's last year during our first trip to the island. This year we returned with our two teenage sons. The food was excellent. The service was excellent by American standards (lots of attention by the waiter), but it is really the kind of restaurant where taking your time and spending several hours would be more enjoyable. Can't really fault the waiter as he must have assumed we are just another American family that is looking for lots of attention and a meal in an hour.

We started with two starters (vegetable tower and fried calamari). These are really sized for an individual, but we shared among all four of us. My wife and I had the seared tuna special and it was cooked to perfection (rare and very rare). Our sons both had different pasta dishes which they enjoyed. One son had room for the amaretto chocolate cheese cake which we all sampled, but only a 17 year old boy would still have room for after the starter and entrée.
We definitely think this is one of the better restaurants on the island and nice for a family with older children. Value is comparable to other restaurants.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I have dined in Italian restaurants across the world, but this one in--of all places--the Cayman Islands is one of our favorites. Edoardo's is tucked away on a side street behind Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman. We have dined there often over the past 10 years and have never written a review, but our last visit (see below) made me decide that I should say a few words. We have come to know many of the staff, who hale from everywhere imaginable (Italy, Spain, Sardinia, South Africa, the Philippines, Ireland) and are unbelievably helpful and full of fun. They definitely help make the experience a thoroughly delightful one, right from the opening bruschetta to the final complimentary glass of port or limoncello (your choice). My usual favorite, though this is not an ironclad rule, is the evening's pasta special, which is invariably a seafood delight. But I was astounded during most recent visit when, shrugging off old habits, I took a plunge and ordered a T-bone steak. The reason for my astonishment? The steak produced by Edoardo's ITALIAN chef was better than its equivalent at our favorite steak house! Yes, this little restaurant is definitely a stand-out ... and yes, that's why I am writing this review.

3  Thank wichoo47