“A special time”

Edoardo's
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a leading Italian restaurant featuring authentic Italian cuisine and in addition, in some dishes, fusing the flavors of the islands to add a little local flair to the menu. We have an extensive award winning wine list and an adjacent cocktail lounge that is very popular with local residents and tourists alike. The ambiance of the restaurant is such that it puts our guests at ease to relax and enjoy our excellent service whilst indulging in our authentic homemade cuisine.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I loved Edoardo's. My son and I showed up around 7:30 on a Saturday with no reservations (not recommended!) but we were able to still get a table without a wait. The place is really much bigger than I thought it would be. It has a nice refined atmosphere and very attentive service. We ordered the penne dishes; penne fradiavolo and penne ruspanti which was served with a delicious bread. Both dishes were very good. For a special evening I recommend Edoardo's Italian Restaurant.

1  Thank tlynn63
Write a ReviewReviews (1,411)

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The wait staff was friendly and helpful. We were seated at a beatifully set table and were served a delicious meal. The atmosphere was warm and the people around us appeared to be enjoying themselves along with us. The variety of items on the menu was great for our party of six. We all tried something different and were all pleased.

2  Thank Josette B
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great service (ask for Peppino), atmosphere and great Italian food! Have visited Cayman many times and always have dinner at Edoardo's. Whether you're in the mood for pizza, pasta, or seafood (mussels are delicious), you'll find something enjoyable on the menu. Thanks for the bruschetta and lemoncello!

1  Thank TexasLPhil
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Coming back to Cayman this week and, again, will be visiting Edoardo's -- simply the finest Italian food on the Island and staff are always very, very welcoming!

1  Thank NC-GB
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Edoardo's was the location of a family wedding rehearsal dinner. I entered the restaurant and noticed that my sister was not there. The owner of the restaurant, Denis Rowe, immediately offered his telephone to me and then even took me back to the hotel to pick my sister up. Once we returned the party began which was enjoyed by all as the staff and the food made our dinner a memorable one. I wholeheartedly would recommend Edoardo's without hesitation.