“So good went back Twice”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Edoardo's

Edoardo's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good went back Twice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Bryan and Dennis were great hosts. Being from NY was not ready for a real Italian restaurant in the Caymans but we found it! Have to try the Escargot and the Cannoli's....just fabulous.

1 Thank Ed K

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Good food and relaxed atmosphere for Italian dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Good spot for dinner for couples or families. Within walking distance to most hotels on Seven Mile Beach. Service was good and food very good. Good alternative while staying the week. You will enjoy.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Eric B
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

They managed to sort a table for us even though they were pretty much full & we didn't have a reservation, the food and service were both excellent, and good value for money. Highly recommended.

1 Thank chrisp20
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Awesome restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

From the outside it looked quaint and didn't know what to expect. Inside was absolutely perfect, nice, quiet and ideal for a couple or family. We strolled in with our 3 kids. The service was impeccable. The food was great. Im typically not a big spender when it comes to eating but this place had great tasting food and we kept ordering. The paid close attention to the kids which enable the wife and I to talk freely and not need to worry about anything.

2 Thank Rod G
new york, ny
“Amazing Italian at an incredible price- must try, esp if staying at Ritz!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Before my trip, I looked at the top ranked restaurants and compared them to the location of my hotel (Ritz). I was happy to see that Edoardos was ranked highly and basically next door. When we arrived, we told the concierge we were planning to try it that night, and he STRONGLY advised us against it.. Mediocre food, cheap atmosphere etc. He said we would hate it. We almost opted out based on what he said, but it was late and we wanted to stay local so we just decided to try it with low expectations. Well.. it was amazing! Honestly the food was just fantastic.. Just beyond delicious. They bring around complimentary bruschetta and garlic cheese bread before your meals come and they were sooo good, and then the meals were even better and dessert was to die for. The best part is that it was really, really reasonably priced too. Two enormous entrees, wine, dessert, tip under $100 which is basically impossible here. All around it was one of the best dinners I have had in a long time, so we came back again for more on our 3rd night (of 4) as well.

As a small business owner myself, I thought it was really crappy that the concierge at the Ritz went out of his way to trash the place. It's so clear that he probably gets kickbacks from competing restaurants and this place doesn't buy into that. My husband never trusts concierge recs bc of the kickback thing, and I always call him paranoid, but now I can see that such behavior is alive and well here! Anyway, I highly recommend it- we will for sure be back if we visit Cayman again!

• Visited April 2014