“Peppino is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Edoardo's

Edoardo's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hopewell Junction, New York
“Peppino is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We went here our last night on the island. Our server, Peppino, was awesome. The food was delicious and authentic. The place remnided me of my trip to Sicily.

1 Thank padma g

Westin, CT
“Wonderful meal, fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Edoardo's was recommended to us by a gentleman dining at the next table at a previous dinner, and we weren't disappointed. Classic Italian right on seven mike beach with super-attentive and fun service from Peppito, whose every suggestion was a winner. Especially liked the Fra Diavolo, the eggplant parm app, and the chocolate Lover's cake (though the banana toffee tart was really good too)

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Michelle G
new york city
“Eh.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Not sure if it's because we went on a Sunday but I didn't think the seafood was very fresh. I came here after reading all the positive reviews and because it was within walking distance from the westin. Had the mussels. I'd say a good 3/4 of it was stinky/ not fresh. We barely finished it. My friend and both had seafood pastas. The seafood in it was definitely not very fresh. Also the pasta was drenched with sauce...just not my preference for pastas. The bread and bruschetta they give as a starter was good and the waitstaff is friendly enough, but I wouldn't be returning because the food was just not up to par for the price.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank newyorkertraveler
chicago
“great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

My fifth trip to Cayman and fifth time to Edordos. Excellent Italian food. I have never been disappointed.

1 Thank joedonchicago
NYC, NY
“Fantastic food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

We dined here our first night in Cayman. Food was fantastic as was service. Mussels are a must! We had a very nice southern African wine. Really nice intro to the island, which we really appreciated.