“Delish”

Edoardo's
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a leading Italian restaurant featuring authentic Italian cuisine and in addition, in some dishes, fusing the flavors of the islands to add a little local flair to the menu. We have an extensive award winning wine list and an adjacent cocktail lounge that is very popular with local residents and tourists alike. The ambiance of the restaurant is such that it puts our guests at ease to relax and enjoy our excellent service whilst indulging in our authentic homemade cuisine.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Food was excellent here. Service was very attentive & pleasant. Our entire party enjoyed all our meals. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great italian food and excellent service. A must when visiting the Caymans. Me and my wife make it a point to eat there at least once everytime we go.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had the Surf and Turf and it was delicious! One of the specials was a crab cake appetizer and it was SO good! I grew up in Maryland, which is famous for its crab cakes and these were just as good as any I've had growing up. The service is wonderful, they treat you like they know you.......and like you....lol! It's pricey but if you have one night to go crazy use it here!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I really did enjoy our dinner at this restaurant. It is reasonably priced and my pasta with vodka cream sauce was delicious. My husband really enjoyed his lobster and shrimp pasta too. It's a pleasant little restaurant on the inside, and I would definitely recommend it as a dining option.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great Italian food and excellent service. A lots of locals go to this restaurant which has been around for many years.

1  Thank GinetteandMichel