“All around perfection”

Copper Falls Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Copper Falls Steakhouse presents one of the most unique and innovative menus ever seen. Not only does every entrée include a complimentary martini, well-drink or beer, you also get to choose which vegetables and starch you prefer – plus each steak dinner has a choice of six different sauces. From an 8-ounce Filet to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, our Certified Angus Beef steaks are hand-cut and aged 28 days before grilling to your liking. If you fancy something other than steaks, our menu also offers Rack of Lamb, Center-Cut Pork Chop, various chicken and seafood dishes, as well as several vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

There is nothing to dislike about this place. I've gone here several times through out the years and nothing makes me happier than consistency in a restaurant. The staff are all well mannered, charmingly trained in all areas and extremely professional. From taking your reservation over the phone they ask all the right questions to understanding basic eating etiquette without me having to say a word. The steaks are always on point and the prices are perfectly matched for the portion size and the inclusive martini! Let's just say if at any point I want steak for dinner, I make Copper Falls my first and only option. It's a true gem.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Yet ANOTHER home run at Copper Falls. But this 1 will stand out for a while. My wife took me out for more spoiling as it was my b'day. As we got to our table we were overwhelmed by the greeting from all the staff, who all actually made the effort to stop for a quick kiss, for my wife & strong hand shake & congrats to me. I've said this so many times, it only takes a minute to do so but it is such a great thing. Every one of the guys individually came over at some stage to say hi, class. Even Diane on her way home came for a quick chat & laugh at my expense, thank God Frank wasn't on it might have been worse ;)
Our meal, no surprise, was exceptional. My wife had the Copper Falls Steak Dianne (med-well) & I had the Marble, marble, marble (med). Really, a butter knife or spoon would have glided through both our steaks they were that tender & juicy. Absolutely devine...
Then just as I was contemplating a "wee dram", HIJACKED by the BAND! How my face glowed I thought the fire sprinklers were gona go.
Thank you so much Geof for your amazing service & all the extra you do & for the choir boys, Herman,Peter,Lester,Mark,Sergio,Ryan & support beauties Lanie,Natasha & Andy.
Roll on Christmas...

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I ate at Copper Falls last night and couldn't be more satisfied. We were staying at the Ritz Carlton and after reading a number of disappointing reviews about the steakhouse at the resort, decided to try Copper Falls and I'm so glad we did. We're from Texas so we definitely recognize a nice steak and we had them! He and I each had a filet that was wonderful. The calamari was fantastic. A nice little surprise was that the entree price already includes a cocktail so he and I had an appetizer, 2 filet mignon meals, and 4 cocktails for under $200 US, which I feel is a great value! The restaurant was small but not too small and many of the patrons were locals (which to me is always a good sign). They played fantastic music but the restaurant was never loud, even as it began to fill completely. We've been to Grand Cayman many times and this is by far the best steakhouse we've ever been to on the island. I would highly recommend it!

2  Thank Meagan L
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Ate here earlier this year while on vacation. We live in a New York City suburb and have the opportunity to eat at many New York steakhouses such as The Palm and Morton's to name a few. Who would ever believe the best steak I've ever eaten would be at the Copper Falls Steakhouse on Cayman Islands! The steak and pork chops were unbelievable. The taste and quality is second to none and the staff was very friendly. We'll be back to Cayman Islands this winter and our first dinner will be at Copper Falls.

1  Thank RangerRick_12
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I found Copper Falls by chance on my first trip to Cayman a few years ago. Centrally located I just happened to walk past strolling the main thoroughfare. Dinner there was wonderful and I ended up back two of the remaining four nights that trip.

When I returned on my next trip I made plans to meet a business associate and friend who lived down there. When he recommended this place, naturally I was pleased and had another wonderful meal. As it turns out, my friend who has his business based in Cayman eats there with his family several nights a week.

Everything there is excellent, most notably the best filet I've found on the island. Being from Vegas I'm a bit spoiled to great food, but Copper Falls rivals my favorite joints in Sin City. Cayman in general is pricey, so a meal here costs a bit more than a comparable dinner in Vegas, but they're certainly in line with other fine dining places on the island.

I couldn't recommend this place more highly.

1  Thank robinhoodfilms