“Great food, great service, great atmosphere!!”

Copper Falls Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Copper Falls Steakhouse presents one of the most unique and innovative menus ever seen. Not only does every entrée include a complimentary martini, well-drink or beer, you also get to choose which vegetables and starch you prefer – plus each steak dinner has a choice of six different sauces. From an 8-ounce Filet to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, our Certified Angus Beef steaks are hand-cut and aged 28 days before grilling to your liking. If you fancy something other than steaks, our menu also offers Rack of Lamb, Center-Cut Pork Chop, various chicken and seafood dishes, as well as several vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I ate at Copper Falls last night and couldn't be more satisfied. We were staying at the Ritz Carlton and after reading a number of disappointing reviews about the steakhouse at the resort, decided to try Copper Falls and I'm so glad we did. We're from Texas so we definitely recognize a nice steak and we had them! He and I each had a filet that was wonderful. The calamari was fantastic. A nice little surprise was that the entree price already includes a cocktail so he and I had an appetizer, 2 filet mignon meals, and 4 cocktails for under $200 US, which I feel is a great value! The restaurant was small but not too small and many of the patrons were locals (which to me is always a good sign). They played fantastic music but the restaurant was never loud, even as it began to fill completely. We've been to Grand Cayman many times and this is by far the best steakhouse we've ever been to on the island. I would highly recommend it!

2  Thank Meagan L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Ate here earlier this year while on vacation. We live in a New York City suburb and have the opportunity to eat at many New York steakhouses such as The Palm and Morton's to name a few. Who would ever believe the best steak I've ever eaten would be at the Copper Falls Steakhouse on Cayman Islands! The steak and pork chops were unbelievable. The taste and quality is second to none and the staff was very friendly. We'll be back to Cayman Islands this winter and our first dinner will be at Copper Falls.

1  Thank RangerRick_12
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I found Copper Falls by chance on my first trip to Cayman a few years ago. Centrally located I just happened to walk past strolling the main thoroughfare. Dinner there was wonderful and I ended up back two of the remaining four nights that trip.

When I returned on my next trip I made plans to meet a business associate and friend who lived down there. When he recommended this place, naturally I was pleased and had another wonderful meal. As it turns out, my friend who has his business based in Cayman eats there with his family several nights a week.

Everything there is excellent, most notably the best filet I've found on the island. Being from Vegas I'm a bit spoiled to great food, but Copper Falls rivals my favorite joints in Sin City. Cayman in general is pricey, so a meal here costs a bit more than a comparable dinner in Vegas, but they're certainly in line with other fine dining places on the island.

I couldn't recommend this place more highly.

1  Thank robinhoodfilms
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Last night dinner and Copperfalls

Located closed to Foster off 7MB with ample parking the restaurant has a cozy and worm feeling with lots of copper decoration hanging from the walls, we where warmly welcome and escorted to our table. Our waitress explained the menu and all the different option that we need it to choose from, been that the main course is inclusive of a drink and a choice of 1 vegetable and 1 starch. Love the concept.

We had 2 appetizers, loved the spinach salad, the mozzarella not really, a little on the rubbery side and the tomato where on the bland side.
Main course a juicy and well cooked NY with a lovely baked potato with all the trimmings and parmesan broccoli, a coworkers told me that I need it to order the lamb rack, so I did but , my mistake I did not read the menu properly I got lamb chops, which were quite small and with a lots of fat, flavorful and well cooked but not really worth the price.

Uninspiring dessert list.

Overall a very solid restaurant love the concept the ambiance, the server she was great, however even though the food overall was good still is missing that "WOW" factor especially regarding the dessert menu and please either go back to the lamb rack or just take the lamb chop off the menu.

1  Thank michaelpesso69
Reviewed November 20, 2013

really enjoyed a date night at Copper Falls. The food was so delicious, and the atmosphere was great! I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Beth R