“This Place is like The Keg”

Copper Falls Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Copper Falls Steakhouse presents one of the most unique and innovative menus ever seen. Not only does every entrée include a complimentary martini, well-drink or beer, you also get to choose which vegetables and starch you prefer – plus each steak dinner has a choice of six different sauces. From an 8-ounce Filet to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, our Certified Angus Beef steaks are hand-cut and aged 28 days before grilling to your liking. If you fancy something other than steaks, our menu also offers Rack of Lamb, Center-Cut Pork Chop, various chicken and seafood dishes, as well as several vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

If you like big hunks of beef with a baked potatoe and blah, blah, blah...this place is for you. Copper Falls is for hungry men who are carnivorous. I like flavor, and premium cuts of beef. I also like imagination from the chef. If you are like me then Copper Falls is not for you.

2  Thank MsJAG416
Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Coming from the old "back of the (stock) yards" neighborhood in Chicago, I was brought up on quality meats, so I am admittedly somewhat finicky. That being said, I find the steaks here to be about average (however, please keep in mind my preface).

To the good side, and as is mentioned in many reviews of almost everything on Grand Cayman, Copper Falls is one of the only reasonably priced restaurants on the island. For one price your drink, salad, steak is all included and that price is far less that what you would pay for the same meal at any other restaurant on the island.

Everyone I have gone to Copper Falls with says the steaks are wonderful, so please keep in mind my point of review when reading this review.

1  Thank Polarhq
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Lovely ambience, friendly yet discreet servers, well mixed drinks, a great wine list and the best Steak Diane I know of on the planet. I don't think there is anything that could be done to make the experience of dining here more perfect.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We dined here twice as my husband thought it was the best steak he had in all the carribean (usually dines at high end steak restuarnts in vegas). Our first visit we asked for a booth and liked the people watching. Our second visit was an odd side table and did not like the setting as much but it was still good.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'll come out and admit it, we're spoiled for choice with steak houses in London, my wife and I are big fans of steak and try it everywhere we go and we are very, very fussy. So I make no apologies for feeling like a harsh critic on steak restaurants :)

Having said that, Copper Falls was good, so much so we ended up going twice. VERY expensive, even for Cayman, but the rib eye in particular was worth it. Bear in mind also they are US size portions so easily big enough to comfortably feed two, and we shared a starter and steak both times.

Bar service was fairly good, as was his ability to serve cocktails. The beer was hit and miss though - two of my four (bottled) beers were completely flat, but I don't suppose that's the restaurants fault.

The high price of the steak is offset by reasonable starters, a great bread basket and "free" sides - as others have described you get fries/pasta and a vegetable as well as one drink free, so it's not THAT bad overall.

It's not the best steak I've ever had but it's very good and stands out among the restaurants of Seven Mile Beach. Good location too, we often just walked there from the Sunshine Suites.