“Expectations”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Grand Cayman
“Expectations”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went to this restaurant with expectation as I have been there many time, to my surprise while the food was good, the coordination or our order wasn't up to part, not what I had been use to. The switch the order and brought things, side dishes not part of what we order.
I like their selection and the staff is friendly but there seen to be a lack of coordination between the kitchen and the waiters.

• Visited September 2013

Landsmeer, The Netherlands
“Fish top”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Small restaurant with very good food and service. The only thing we disliked was the continuous sight of cagefights on tv.

Visited July 2013
Duxbury, Massachusetts
“Walked in and had the best meal of the vacation”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The atmosphere was wonderful and service was great. Kudos to the chef, every one of our meals was beyond wonderful as was our service. Will definitely return and highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
“Food was great, but service was so so”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It was our first time in Grand Cayman. My wife and I wanted to try the best restaurants on the island. We went to Aqua on our second night after we had tried Blue Cilantro. The food was very good. Especially the various versions of ceviche. But the wait staff and management needs some training proposer dinner service. We ordered appetizers, salad, and entrée. Instead of having each dish served one at a time, they brought all three at once. I was really taken back by the fact we have six plates of food on the table between my wife and I. And to make it worst the manager had served us.

• Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“They were out of almost everything!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We ate here 5 years ago, and had wonderful food and service in a fun, festive environment. This time, the place was almost empty (6:30 pm), the lights weren't on, so we could hardly read the menu. 3 of the 4 in our group ordered the Kahuna burger, so named because of the teriyaki sauce and grilled pineapple. 1 person asked for the pasta salad with shrimp. They were out of pasta, according to the waitress. All pasta? (there were several pasta dishes on the menu). Yes, all pasta. So we asked for the seafood chowder. The waitress returned from the kitchen. "I'm sorry - we're out of seafood chowder." So we ended up ordering 4 Kahuna burgers. We started eating them (they were big, fat and greasy, but really yummy - then we noticed - no pineapple. We asked the waitress, who went to the kitchen and came back, saying "I'm sorry - we're out of pineapple." When she brought the check ($96usd), we asked, "is this just your off season?" She said, "yeah, we really don't get busy until around midnight. ???? We won't be going back.

• Visited May 2013