“Delish!”
Review of Al La Kebab

Al La Kebab
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Al La Kebab serves Mediterranean and Middle Eastern pita wraps, skewers, salads and dips as well as the best fries on the island! We offer made to order, customizable entrees from 11am until 4am (that is in the wee hours of the morning!). There are 15 sauces to choose from, all of which are made in-house! Our customers include tourists and locals from all walks of life, working in tourism, construction or the financial sector and anything else in between! Stop by and see us anytime! ***Now also serving from two Mobile locations, in West Bay and Red Bay!***
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Friend of mine is living on the island and took me there as an afternoon 'snack'. We ordered wraps... she had gyro and I had the felafel. OMG it was amazing. The price was good for the island and for what you get. I had all the veggies on it and added extra tahini sauce and I was disappointed when it was gone. I wanted more. We went home with full bellies and our 'snack' lasted us through the evening. I would recommend eating here at least once while on the island... I plan on getting there again before I leave. OH!! They have a food truck as well so you might not have to actually go to the location on SMB.

PS. The baklava is excellent too.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Lunch with the family was Fantastic!! We had several items from the menu and they were all good. Great place for a quick quality lunch.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Al la Kebab started out years ago as somewhere for late night folk to get more varied options to feed the munchies. Still known for kebabs, they also offer wraps, gyros and more and have a hugely loyal local following. A real Cayman find for visitors.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great option for flavorful food with large portions. Easily the best option for reasonably-priced eating in Georgetown, a place not known for reasonable prices. There is also now a Food Truck traveling the Island serving the same full menu at the same prices. We travel to Grand Cayman several times a year. We stop to eat here when we land on the Island before we head out of town to the less populated East End and at least once more during the week. It's also a great option to take to the airport for lunch. Excellent selection for vegetarians!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Al La Kebab serves really good chicken kababs with plenty of salad, really cheap yet good quality food.