Review Highlights
Great functioning equipment and 2 awesome dive leaders

I did a 2 tank dive with Gaston and Jack. My cruise had a stop in Grand Cayman and this was one of... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
MichaelBlasingame
Cayman snorkel

This was an amazing excursion off the Carnival Legend crusise ship. Stacy (capt) was very... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Cindy E

Recommended experiences in and around Grand Cayman
from $1,334.00
from $692.31
from $56.00
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews cheeseburger reef uss kittiwake sunken ship fish discover scuba dive shop snorkel experience great dive carnival cruise certified diver these guys rental gear royal caribbean boat captain dive master in great shape amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the first time for me to dive Grand Cayman. The crew and staff at Caymandiving.com were first class. Jack the boat Captain and his crew made the dive experience the best. I really appreciate all they did to make us safe and have a great time! Job well done!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After waiting and trying for four years, we had a super day of diving on KITTIWAKE and the reef with "Jazzy" ,Jack and staff. Friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. Always safe. First rate operations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our experience with Cayman Diving was incredible!!! The day was quite windy but nevertheless the water was amazing. Our guides Cesar and a British guy were both very kind and knew what they were doing at all times.
Completely recommend this tour to anyone looking to try something different in Grand Cayman

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing experience! Booked tour with Royal Caribbean and we had everything we expected to have! It was supposed to be windy but our tour guides made sure to give us a great time and make the most out of the tour. They explained everything deeply and where there to answer our questions and help us in every way. They had excellent knowledge about the tour and were the friendliest and the most fun! Thank you for a great time and to the best tour guides; Cesar and the other irish guide!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best excursions we have been on in 18 cruises. The crew James and Graydon from Canada was amazing. I lost dropped my camera as soon as I hit the water and James dove down 18 feet and got it for me. I would totally do this excursion again and told everyone at our Expedia Cruise Ship Center in Columbus, Ohio to use them for snorkel and dive trips.