Book In Advance
Tours from Ebanks Watersports tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ebanks Watersports
from $800.00
More Info
All reviews jet ski sting ray city starfish beach grand cayman wave runners small group the hard rock sea doo good luck meeting point cruise ship yacht club great excursion private tour minute ride starfish point a lot of fun
Reviewed 2 days ago

Booked ahead of time for a cruiseship tour - no problems on timing etc. Pickup was easy. The tour itself was a lot of fun - they have nice jet skis and you can go as crazy as you want or can stand. Arms were sore for a few days after this one! Stingray City is certainly a must see, even if you have snorkled or scuba's and seen wild stingrays before. Here they are huge, bumping into you, not afraid of people at all. They will swarm you when the food comes out so be ready! A small tour like this is the best by far - the boats you have 20+ people all vying for the experience but here you get to spend time by yourselves, and then chill out and watch the big groups after.

Starfish beach was neat, just seeing so many starfish everywhere. And it's a nice to place to relax for a bit before you head back.

Probably my favorite excursion on our cruise ship tour.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a beautiful sunny day for our jet ski to see the stingrays and starfish beach. Josh, the owner, picked us up at our designated meeting place by Hardrock Café. He is exemplary on returning calls, texts and giving any information you might need. This was our 9th visit to Grand Caymen and we are excited to say we can't wait to visit again and use this company for our water trips. The water was choppy that day, but our guide took his time taking us to our destinations, was helpful with the stingray feeding and holding them. This is a wonderful way to introduce your kids or anyone to the soft, silky stingrays.
Don't see the tour you want on his extensive list of tours? Then just call, email or text Josh to ask him about the itinerary you're looking for. He's energetic and is growing a WONDERFUL Grand Caymen tour company A++++++++ treatment, service and style.

1  Thank Makeithappen57
EbanksWatersports, Owner at Ebanks Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope to tour with you again in the future. :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

From Josh picking us up at the cruise port and taking us to the spotless boat. On board the staff rocked and was great with kids and the stingrays are amazing. Stop at this company and book with them. They even will text you if it’s easier

Thanks, Mike!! :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was my first trip to Grand Cayman and one that I will never forget thanks to Josh and Lexi at Ebanks Watersports. Josh picked us right on time at our hotel. He took us to the dock where we were greeted by the rest of his staff. There are lock boxes on the jet skis for your phone and misc.After explaining everything and giving us the safety information, we were on our journey. We drove the jet skis out about 20 minutes to Sting Ray City.It is a large sand bar on the edge of the island.The stingrays literally come right to you. At first we were very hesitant but Josh and Lexi we're right in the water with us. They helped alleviate all my fears. Next we traveled to Starfish Bay. The starfish were literally everywhere! All during our tour I never felt rushed. It felt like Josh and Lexi really enjoyed their work and wanted to share their love of the water. For an unforgettable and personable experience call Ebanks Watersports.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!! We had a great time touring with you. :)

Lexi

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived in Grand Cayman excited to hop on jet skis and go snorkeling! We were greeted by Josh, the owner and hopped in his van and off went to the Yacht Club. After doing required paperwork and signing our names to the infamous "locker van", we walked to the dock and hopped on our jet skis. All the skis waiting for customers were we up to date and cared for. No junk! My husband and i were on individual skis and had our guide Dean to show us the way. We made our way our of the marina and into the open water and it was really choppy. I must say the ride was not as enjoyable as i had thought, it was rather rough. The water although rough, was gorgeous! We arrived at the reef and donned our snorkeling gear and off to explore we went. Unfortunately, the current was strong enough we couldn't stay in one spot and just cruise around. what we did see was amazing. Dean took us to another location to snorkel, but mother nature just wasn't going to cooperate. We made our way back to the marina and reluctantly left our skis. Dean drove us back to the port and dropped us off right at the entrance to the tender we didn't have to walk very far! Awesome service.
We had a wonderful time with Ebanks Watersports and would absolutely book with them again. The staff was awesome and knowledgeable and super friendly!
If looking for an adventure and have fun in the Caymans, call Josh and let him show you the beauty of the island.

We are so sorry the water was not at it's best the day of your tour, but we're so glad you were still able to have a great experience. We sincerely appreciate you touring with us and hope to see you again in the future!! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited GC for a quick 48 Hour trip and booked Ebanks because of the concierge at the Ritz. Best decision ever. Josh and Lexi were attentive, fun, entertaining and did everything within their power to make sure our trip was inclusive, immersive and unforgettable. We are still talking about our excursion days later. We are all seasoned travelers and have been on dozens on excursions.....this ranks as #1 in our books. Josh and Lexi, thank you both for an unforgettable experience. Til next time.
Colin & Natasha

Thank you Colin and Natasha for the awesome review! We loved touring with you guys and hope to see you again in the future!! :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I did the jet ski tour just last Monday. There were only two other people going with us and it was fantastic. The owner picked us up on time and was very courteous. He explained that he was a small fish in a big pond of companies providing the excursion but he made it so memorable that we won’t be looking for the “big chain” companies for our excursions going forward. The jet skis were top notch and very easy to control, even though I had never rode one before. I do recommend doing the solo jet skis. It’s worth the extra cost. If the waves r choppy it won’t b as bad as a solo versus having your wife in the back. On our way back we passed boats that were so full of people that they were standing shoulder to shoulder. And the thing is that the big name companies aren’t even cheaper, they’re just stationed at all the hotels so people think it’s the best way to go. Go with Ebanks! If you’re looking for a friendly guide who’s willing to answer all your questions about the island, culture, and how he came to cayman, EBANKS ALL TH WAY!

1  Thank Charlie D

Thank you so much for the great feedback!!! We are so happy to hear you had fun and sincerely appreciate you choosing to tour with us!! We hope to see you, next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time with family and friends on the best outing and excursion our entire stay in Grand Cayman with EBanks Watersports! Highly recommend both Josh and Dean as tour guides wether by boat or jet ski! We opted for the jet ski sting ray and star fish tour and couldn’t of been more pleased! They were informative professional and you more than got your money’s worth in Grand Cayman. We had a first time rider and a experienced rider and they kept us all entertained the entire time! Start to finish!

We are so happy you had a wonderful experience!! Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stingray City is a "must" if you visit Cayman Islands. And I honestly couldn't think of a better way to visit Stingray City then doing it with Jet Skis!! Loved every minute of it. Sea was a little choppy - which made me enjoy the jet ski part even more! I can understand that some people might not enjoy this kind of conditions, but we (wife and I) loved it.

Also very impressed by the Stingray city, the rays are totally wild but simply used to getting free food here, so they surround you in hopes of an easy meal. You will get to touch, feed and observe them.

Starfish point was also interesting and again jet ski is the proper way to get there.

We are thinking of doing another activity with Ebanks, the guys were super friendly and professional, and we simply had a fantastic time! Definitely happy we paid a little more to do this trip in a smaller, more exclusive group (four of us in total plus our guide).

Thanks for the great review! We hope to tour with you again in the future. :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment I've communicated with Josh the owner, I knew this was an awesome guy who was committed to his business. I'm from California and my husband and I decided to visit the Cayman Islands for our honeymoon. We've never jet skied before and we found this business through Trip Advisor. Josh picked us up on time, he arrived early actually and even sent me a text message letting me know he had arrived. He is super easy going, personable, and fun to talk to. He recently took over the business about 11 months ago and I am already rooting for it to succeed because of his amazing work ethic and customer service. My husband and I each got our own jet skis and went out with VJ, who was a little shy but talked to us about the island and gave us fun facts about what it's like being a local on the island. He took us to Stingray City and then to Starfish Point and we had an absolute blast. I can definitely say I will never forget this experience for the rest of my life. There's nothing like an exciting adventure that lets you realize how beautiful Mother Nature and the world is. After we got back, Josh took us back to our hotel. Everything worked out smoothly and effortless. I highly recommend you don't wait and book with Ebanks watersports. I was so happy with my experience! Josh the owner was super cool to talk to, hoping one of these days, we will cross paths again!

Thanks for the great feedback, Lan! We hope to tour with you again in the future!