“AMAZING TIME!”

Grand Cayman Shore Excursion: Jet Ski Tour to Stingray City
Ranked #5 of 71 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
George Town, Grand Cayman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“AMAZING TIME!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had such a wonderful time with Ebanks Watersports over the weekend! My 5 year old son and I had a blast and loved the tour. This was the best way for me to show my friends Stingray City while riding around on jetskis! We will do this again for sure! This tour is a great value and the staff was fantastic! You won't be disapointed!! Can't wait to go again!

Visited June 2013

“It was te best time we had on our trip the guys were great !!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Well lets see lende an William went above an beyond my expectations they went out of there way to make sure we had a great time loved swimming with the stingrays an gettin to hold them we all loved the experience

cs
“Great snorkeling and stingray time.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

William and Lende were lots of fun and and very friendly. The shuttle service was handy and prompt. Everyone in our group really enjoyed this trip.

Montreal
“BEST tour!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited the Cayman Islands while on a cruise back in November 2012. After reading the reviews here on Tripadvisor, I thought it would be an awesome tour to take. And I was right! The whole experience from the beggining to the end was just perfect. We chose the jetski tour with stops to stingray city and snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef. It was soooo beautiful. The stingrays are very impressive.

We initially booked one double jetski because I thought the tour was a little expensive. However, when we got there, we changed our mind and decided to take 2 jetskis (and of course, pay the additional fees). Fortunately, it was just us and another couple on the tour so I was lucky to get my own jetski. After taking this tour, I'm happy to say it was worth every single penny! Our tour guide was also very friendly and helpful. He really likes his job.

We liked this tour so much that we decided to take another cruise just to go back to the Cayman Islands to take this tour again (we're going back in october 2013). First thing I did after booking the cruise, I booked our tour with Ebanks water sports. We are very excited to go back.

I do suggest however that you take a waterproof camera on this tour as there are some great photo opportunities.

Visited November 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Give it a try!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

A great way to visit Stingray City. Snorkeling afterwards was tough as the ocean was rough. Fun ride on the jet skis but again bumpy because of rough water. Difficulty to get back on jet ski when in very deep water so if you don't have strong arms this might not be for you.

Visited May 2013