“So much fun in the ocean with the sting rays!”
Review of Ebanks Watersports

and up
Stingray City and Starfish Beach Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were treated so politely from our pick up to the drop off. It's advisable to bring your own towel and be sure to use sunblock. But riding the jetskis out to Starfish Island and then onto Sting Ray City with a small group was great fun. They know the sting rays by name! They come all around and brush up against your legs, it's a great experience and the people from Ebanks were very fun. I would have appreciated some bottled water at some point. That and recommending we bring bring a towel are the only two things I would like them to improve. This is a worthwhile way to go hang out with the sting rays.

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"private tour"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was a great trip. Very fun and I recommend it highly. Jet skis are very fast. Sting ray city should be on everyone's bucket list.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

LOVED it! I'm nearly 50 years old, and had never been on a jet ski, nor snorkeled before, but OMG, I know I won't wait another 50 years to do it again! The team is fantastic - from the guy who brings you to the yacht club (Steve? I think) to the 2 team members who take you out on the water. I took to the jet ski like a pro (which is weird because I'm not the most coordinated person in the world) and I couldn't believe how much fun it was! (Seriously, I giggled like a school girl for at least the first 5 mins of the ride!)

My friend and I decided to book single jet ski's instead of doubling up on one, and I'm so happy we did that. There were 3 couples with us, who had all decided to double up, and I can guarantee you the one driving was the one who had the most fun. Once we got to Stingray City, our guides surprised us with their knowledge on stingrays - what to do, more importantly what not to do, and each of us got to pet, pose with, and hold a stingray. The snorkeling followed shortly after, and although I'm sure there are better places to snorkel in the world, it was definitely fun to see what lurks in the Caribbean. After a few minutes there, we packed up and headed back to the Yacht club on our jet skis, and the van driver dropped us off at the pickup point. Perfect day. Awesome activity. The only thing I suggest is picking up a waterproof camera to bring with you. I had my camera in the waterproof compartment of the jet ski but I was afraid I'd drop it in the water, so I never got to use it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had so much fun on this tour a few years ago, we came back to do it again, this time with our 16-year old and his friend! Ebanks does a great job of showing you a fun time! The stingrays are amazing and the jet ski ride was a blast! Thank you for a wonderful time! We will see you again next time we are in Grand Cayman for sure!