“Fun excursion with friendly staff!!”
Review of Ebanks Watersports

Grand Cayman Shore Excursion: Jet Ski Tour to Stingray City
Ranked #5 of 72 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Fun excursion with friendly staff!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Jet skis were awesome!! So was stingray city! The staff was very friendly & helpful and the excursion was one of our favorites!! Staff was very friendly & helpful too!

Winnipeg, Canada
“We had the best time jet skiing!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I went to Grand Cayman with my sister and we both really wanted to go on jet skis. After looking around at prices/tours, Ebanks seemed to be the fit for us! We couldn't have been more right. William was fun, friendly, personable and professional. He picked us up at Public Beach and dropped us off there later. Lende was also great. He was very knowledgeable, outgoing, helpful and overall... So fun. I would would do this jet ski tour any time I go back to the Cayman Islands.

Woodstock, New Hampshire
“What fun on the Ebanks Watersports Jet ski”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Absolutely excellent and what fun. William was wonderful. From the time he picked us up to the end. He was very professional, he was waiting for us from the ship and was very personable. He made it extra wonderful. Wonderful experience. Would recommend to everyone.

Bellingham, Washington
“Wonderful experience!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I went to Grand Cayman as stop on our cruise in late August. This was our first trip to the Caribbean. The jet ski tour was a fun experience and a great and unique way to get out to see the stingrays. The water was a little choppy the day we went out, but warm. Our tour guide was knowledgable and friendly. And our driver out to the jet skis was excellent and gave us a ton of background information on the island. Recommend!

Visited August 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
“BEST ADVENTURE EVER!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went on a cruise and had a stop in the gorgeous Cayman Islands. I pre-booked this adventure and was looking forward to it the whole time.... and boy was I right! I am a bit of an extreme-queen when it comes to motorsports and my guide let me RIDE! There was no wussy-ness about this trip and as long as you stayed away from the other riders, you could go as fast as your heart desired! Some adventures lie about the time you get to spend on the jet skis- this one did not. We must have rode for about an hour and a half! The time at stingray city was great and we did some snorkelling also. All and all- I would do it again in a heartbeat! The guides were fab and our driver Willy was very nice and very cute (always a bonus!)
Thanks,