“Wonderful experience!!”

Ebanks Watersports
Ranked #6 of 71 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I went to Grand Cayman as stop on our cruise in late August. This was our first trip to the Caribbean. The jet ski tour was a fun experience and a great and unique way to get out to see the stingrays. The water was a little choppy the day we went out, but warm. Our tour guide was knowledgable and friendly. And our driver out to the jet skis was excellent and gave us a ton of background information on the island. Recommend!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went on a cruise and had a stop in the gorgeous Cayman Islands. I pre-booked this adventure and was looking forward to it the whole time.... and boy was I right! I am a bit of an extreme-queen when it comes to motorsports and my guide let me RIDE! There was no wussy-ness about this trip and as long as you stayed away from the other riders, you could go as fast as your heart desired! Some adventures lie about the time you get to spend on the jet skis- this one did not. We must have rode for about an hour and a half! The time at stingray city was great and we did some snorkelling also. All and all- I would do it again in a heartbeat! The guides were fab and our driver Willy was very nice and very cute (always a bonus!)
Thanks,
Sarah from British Columbia

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My daughter and I took my grandchildren, ages 8 and10, on the wave runners to Sting Ray City. Pretty good distance to get there, but great to get off the cruise ship and experience the beautiful weather and gorgeous water. The children rode behind each of us adults, but they did great and enjoyed the snorkeling when we arrived at our destination. Easy to find our guide off the ship and shuttle to and from. Would definitely do the excursion again. **Take an underwater camera with you to capture memories in the water.

1  Thank Julia D
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Informative drive to yacht club location. Briefing on jet skies was in depth for a first timer. Weather made for a rough ride out and back but. Except for bumps and much splash in your face enjoyed thr ride out and back. Great experience with the sting rays and got to kiss a sting ray for good fortune the next 10 years. Would have been a great tour if weather had been better but the tour has no control over that. Would do again but hope the waves and weather would be better. Would recommend to other visitors to the Cayman Islands.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We visited the Cayman Islands last November with five adults. Our family travels very frequently (roughly two Caribbean vacations per year for the last 16 years) so we have quite a bit of experience with variance excursions. Captain Shawn took five of us out on a private charter. The first stop was stingray city which is always a great experience. We then did a little bit of snorkeling before heading to starfish beach. Finally, we pulled into the harbor of one of the islands to grab lunch. While this was out of anyone's control, the trip was topped off with a dolphin swimming alongside the boat the entire way back to the doc.

The tour was an amazing experience and certainly one of the best I have been on. Captain Shawn is extremely knowledgeable of the island and the various stops along the way. They were extremely accommodating to provide a personalized trip (we asked to just cruise around and have a few drinks for about an hour). We will certainly be going again on our next trip to the Caymans!

-The Harris Family