“THE BEST EXCURSION AT THE BEST PRICE!!!”
Review of Ebanks Watersports

Grand Cayman Jet Ski Tour: Stingray City and Snorkeling
Ranked #5 of 70 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Homestead
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“THE BEST EXCURSION AT THE BEST PRICE!!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This excursion was fantastic! The guides that took us to and from the cruise ship, as well as the one that actually took us out to Sting Ray City were EXCELLENT!! The were very informative throughout the entire process! The entire trip was such an awesome experience, that we will DEFINITELY do it again!!

Richmond, Virginia
“Awesomely Amazing”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Best of the Best! My experience was simply amazing. From the time the Shawn picked us up until the time he dropped us back off at the port. I felt very comfortable and at ease once Shawn explained to us thoroughly what to expect. This one excursion has taken my fear away of jet skiing. The tour guide was excellent - matter of fact, he was the best tour guide we had during the whole cruise. Kudos to EBanks Watersports!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Let me say I am the biggest critic. I can normally find something wrong with something or someone.. I CAN NOT FIND NOT ONE THING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS EXCURSION.. I will say I was worried about not booking through Carnival but rest assure this is legit... From the first moment Shawn picked us up, he was very friendly and explained thoroughly what was next. We got to the pier and met Lende he also was very informative. None of us ever been on a Jet Ski before and Lende was very helpful. He laughed a couple of times at our group.. It was so much fun.. BOOKED THIS EXCURSION ITS WORTH

1 Thank Itsmelvw
“Excellent time jet skiing and the your guide was the BEST!!!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The tour guy Lenny was excellent!!! We really enjoyed riding on the jet skis and swimming with the stingrays. We will definitely be using Ebanks for our excursion again!!! Everything was beautiful and exciting!!! Sean was very informative and nice to my family!!!..Loved every minute of it.

Richmond, Virginia
“"Awesome time"”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Jet Ski Tour was IMO the best tour excursion ever, plenty of laughs. Great tour guide there were a few in our group that needed his assistance continuously but he just laugh along with us... My only recommendation is that you bring some sun glasses or goggles for the ride.