“Nice people, great service and a ton of fun!”
Review of Aqua Sports Charters - CLOSED

Aqua Sports Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Aqua Sports Charters, Grand Cayman. Our goal is to provide the very best in water sports activities including: snorkeling, wake boarding, tubing, water skiing and scuba diving & personalized boat cruises. Our crew maintains high standards of safety and service and will always deliver a fun-filled day. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I just returned from a vacation in Cayman. I took my daughter on this trip to celebrate her birthday. We went wake-boarding with Julie, Peter and Drew from Aqua Sports. The experience was impeccable. These people are very professional, fun and really nice. Their boat is new. Their instructions are very easy to follow. It was my first time doing this and their help and encouragement made it quite easy. I had a blast. Today I woke up to an email from Drew with 20 beautiful pictures that he took of me and my daughter. I will definitely hire them again the next time I'm in Cayman. Thanks guys!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have an amazing experience with Aqua Sports in the beautiful Cayman Beach, My kids did tubing and the crew was friendly, very patient and think about safety all the time. We were allow to ride on the boat to make the kids feel confident. Great experience highly advisable¡¡¡ Great Pictures too¡¡ Thank you Drew

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had an amazing time wakeboarding with Peter and Julie. It had been a about 10 years since I last went and they were very patient and supportive whilst I was getting the knack back. If your ever in Grand Cayman then these are the people to do your water sports with.

Cheers guys

Matt

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family and I got picked up as promised by Andy and the team from our hotel and driven to beautiful beach area where we had a brief talk on safety and what activities we could do.
We decided on the wake boarding and I can honestly say my kids had the best time of their lives.From the moment we got on the boat till we got dropped back off at the hotel I cannot fault Andy and the team at aqua sport charters they made our holiday and I cannot thank them enough.
I Highly recommended them,thanks again.
Mark Backshall

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great crew, great tubing ride - our teen girls had an absolute blast. And terrific pictures for free too! I highly recommend these super nice guys at Aqua Sports. Safe, fun and friendly - just an awesome trip highlight. Thanks Drew, Peter and Julie!