“Wholefoods-esque!”

Kirk Market
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kirk Market's Gourmet Deli offers customers flavorful and light gourmet dishes from the Mediterranean bar and mouthwatering home-style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hot bar. Our Deli foods are all scratch cooked daily, with fresh and wholesome ingredients selected from the Island's best stocked pantry. The Kirk Bakery has fresh-from-the-oven baked goods including artisan breads, cakes and cupcakes for any occasion, muffins, pies, cookies, and more. The Deli and Bakery offers everything customers need to compliment the perfect dinner or special occasion. Kirk Market boasts the Island's largest and best stocked Produce Department, presenting the highest quality in seasonal fruits and vegetables. Locally grown produce from Grand Cayman as well as Cayman Brac are prominently featured and Kirk Market is a proud supporter of the local farming community. Additionally, we offer daily a wide variety of prepared fruit cut by hand that adds convenience to any meal or snack. The Meat & Seafood Department provides shoppers with the freshest selection of seafood and the highest quality hand crafted cuts of Certified Angus Beef and Niman Ranch as well as the best natural, organic, and local meats free of antibiotics and added hormones. Our "Go Local" initiative endeavors to provide customers with locally sourced options from local farmers and fishermen throughout the three islands. Kirk Pharmacy offers convenience and friendly expert Pharmacists whose priority is the health and wellbeing of every customer. Prescription refills can be ordered online at kirkmarket.Ky and customers can also ask our Pharmacists questions about their medication via bbm or sms. In addition, Our in house Nutrition Expert can help you with any special dietary questions and point out healthy alternatives in all sections of the store.
Grand Cayman
“Wholefoods-esque!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

The Mediterranean bar is amazing!!
Food is great, staff are so friendly!
Makes my lunch time happy and healthy!

• Visited August 2014

• Slovak first
Peoria, Illinois
“Stress free grocery shopping with free delivery service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

After celebrating our twins' dual graduations from college on Sat May 31, our family of 6 was set to arrive in Georgetown, Grand Cayman the next day to begin our 6 day stay. When I realized Georgetown groceries were closed on Sundays, I reached out to Kirk Market to see if they could deliver to Coral Sands, our timeshare, on Saturday. I ordered fresh trays of sandwich meats, cheeses and veggies plus fruits, muffins, cookies, breads and salads, all off their internet site. Kirk Market delivered to our unit. Everything was simply delicious. Imagine our delight when we arrived around 1 pm Sunday to find the kitchen stocked with fresh fixings for several delicious meals. I wish I could take Kirk Market with me wherever we travel.

• Visited June 2014
“Lunch Buffet Style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

The buffet inside of the market was wonderful. You pay by the pound but it was worth every bit of money we spent on the meal. I also loved the variety of healthy choices available In the market. It reminded me of Whole Foods and The Fresh Market in Florida. The place was very clean and the employees were attentive to the needs of the customers.

• Visited August 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Vacation Grocery Shopping Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

We have stayed in Grand Cayman on four vacations. Each time, we have shopped at Kirk Market several times. The selection if foods is amazing. I require a gluten-free diet, and on our first visit to the island I packed a stash of GF foods in my suitcase, not knowing what options I would find there-- after visiting Kirk Market, I knew that stash wasn't necessary! They have a better selection of gluten free foods that I find in my local grocery store in Toronto!
Being Canadian, we recognized many of the "British" goods available that you don't see in the USA, and also found some neat items we've never seen before (both gluten-free
and "regular").
The prices in Grand Cayman are obviously higher than in Canada/US, but Kirk Market has some excellent sales.
We usually stay a week on the island... We have frequently found super-price-reduced products almost at the best-before date (cold cuts, cheese, juices, etc) which is awesome, because we know it will all be consumed within the week.
I've been to the other grocery store down the beach, but the selection at Kirk is much better. The Kirk Market store itself is clean and well-organized too. It's a fun, easy place to shop.
It's also a short walk or a quick bus ride from Six Mile Beach.
Can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2014
massachusetts
“good deli, good sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

my wife and i stay very close to kirk supermarket. we love the deli and now and then we buy freshly made sandwiches. the staff is always friendly and helpful. i recommend kirk's to all.

• Visited February 2014