“Fine dining for sure”

Deckers Caribbean Inspired Grill
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This famous restaurant will command your attention the moment you enter. The original English double decker bus is incorporated into the unique bar/lounge and giant palms and colonial pillars frame the outdoor terrace, providing you with a charming alfresco dining experience. The menu is a fusion of Island flavours and Mediterranean influences. At the bar you can enjoy signature cocktails like the Blood Orange Mojito, while listening to live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Every Tuesday and Saturday is the legendary 'All You Can Eat Lobster', where Caribbean lobster tails are grilled to perfection.
Austin, TX
“Fine dining for sure”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The restaurant doesn't have a view but the atmosphere was very pleasant, nice decor, great service and the food was excellent!

Visited October 2012

san clemente
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We saw this place driving on the way to our hotel but thought it was a sports bar or something, but we looked at the menu online and decided to go here for dinner. There was a live music and the place feels very Caribbean. We ordered the coconut shrimp, comes with 4 of them- very good flavor and size shrimps. We had the wedge salad- this was good, not fantastic. For our entree we had the pork served over gnocchi- seriously the best pork and gnocchi I've ever had and I don't usually like a lot of meat. The pesto sauce covering the gnocchi was amazing!! Great dinner place and highly recommend sitting outside. It's a little expensive so be prepared to spend $100-250.

• Visited June 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“All-you-can-eat lobster on Tuesday and Saturday”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We went on Tuesday for their all-you-can-eat lobster special. The lobster was good, but not the best. It was pricey for what we got. After you converted to US, it's close to $75 per person for all-you-can-eat lobster. The quality was not $75 worth. One person in our party did not get the all-you-can-eat lobster and ordered the wedge salad and the snapper. Both the wedge salad and the snapper were very good. The desserts were great. The atmosphere was great. Most of the seating is outdoors. It might be worth it to visit once while you're on the island, but it's not the kind of place you go back to more than once on your visit.

• Visited May 2013
Durango, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This management has integrity”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times in the past as I travel to the Caymans nearly every year for my vacation.I have always loved Deckers service & food. My girlfriend & I had dinner here last week - unfortunately, we each, separately, had things in our food that shouldn't have been there. I was surprised. The management said they would comp those dishes. When we received our bill folio, there was a note from our waitress Cassandra, stating the entire meal was comp'd. Cassandra was more than gracious (& efficient) in her service& very pleasant about dealing with this. I was very impressed, nearly cried for the fact that I think not many restaurants would go ahead & comp the entire meal, or even comp the dishes! It was a nice experience for our last night on Grand Cayman.

Visited May 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Great experience hidden gem”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wife and I had exceptional meal and service. Waitress went above and beyond not only on food service but also provide tips and insider info about the island. They appreciated our business and the food was outstanding. Definitely go!

• Visited May 2013