“Great Food & On the Water Dining”
Review of Da Fish Shack

Da Fish Shack
Ranked #16 of 119 Restaurants in George Town
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Da Fish Shack is a very chill spot which is recommended for a true Caribbean experience. Beside the great view and lay back atmosphere, Da Fish Shack offers an array of fresh seafood,sandwiches ,hamburgers & steaks complimented by a nice selections of drinks, a great place for anybody who`s not in a rush...Enjoy it in the "Cayman Time" and absorb all the good vibes. A great place for locals and tourists alike to eat,meet and drink Caribbean style!!
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Da Fish Shack is new this summer. The food was very good. There were 11 of us. I think we would all come back. I had the special -- Mahi Mahi. Very good. My husband had the BLT sandwich & really enjoyed the homemade fries.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Da Fish Shack was not here last time we visited GC so we figured we'd give it a shot. So glad we did. It was one of our least expensive meals and the fish was as fresh as advertised. We all had the daily catch - options were Tuna, Grouper, Red snapper and Mahi. none of us ordered the tuna but I am sure that would have also been excellent. The catch of the day is a Cayman bargain at $20 and includes potato and veg. We plan to go back before we go home. Dinner for 4 with 2 cocktails, a shared appetizer, 4 entrees and 2 desserts (I loved the key lime pie) was $181 US (tip not included).

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We both had salads which were extremely good. Fish on one and shrimp on the other. Go here folks. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place is awesome. 10$ pitchers of beer at any time, as well as a great environment. Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i ate lunch at the shack. I had fish and chips and she had a blt. We are from the U.S. and are used to good burgers and have been disappointed many times when out of the U.S. Her BLT was great. My fish was made with local fresh fish and the batter had good flavor. The fries were good,flavorful and crispy.