“Local People, Local Food, and Comfort Food at Reasonable Prices”
Review of Mr. Burgers - CLOSED

Mr. Burgers
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Haverhill, MA
“Local People, Local Food, and Comfort Food at Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The small restaurant is near the airport in a strip centre and has plenty of parking. We had lunch first here, with our Granddaughter the wait staff were particularly kind and friendly. This is a local hangout so we met some nice people outside the tourist traps. Burgers are excellent and so is the local fish meals. We ate here 3 times, average meal was $12 CI ($15 USD) with tip. Owners are a very nice family.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Haverhill_MAKenMac

Grand Cayman
“Fresh burgers”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nothing like fast food freshly made burgers, well the shack provides this. Bit pricy for what you get, I can go to a restaurant sit and eat a larger meal for about the same price. The main problem is the wait. About the same time if you sit in a restaurant. So not really fast food. Overall very good burgers

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Captmatt28
“Must get lunch from there!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Now I ordered the Super Bowl burger and it was scrumptious. I had it delivered to my workplace (which is a plus when you cannot go on the road) and the delivery guy was super pleasant. They have such good prices and generous portions. The burger is no ordinary burger. It tastes so good. I don't usually order burgers but I was happy I tried their burger.

My colleague ordered the Mexican hotdog and she loved it too.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Baxma
Grand Cayman
“Fun food!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Fun food at reasonable prices. With over 20 versions of a burger on the menu, I think you'll find at least 1 that suits your fancy!? I really enjoyed the Hungry Man specialty burger.
Friendly staff provided quick service during the rush hour for lunch in nice clean surroundings.
They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner Mon to Sat until 9pm and you can even order ahead by phone, online (Foodorder@mrburgers.ky) or e-mail.

• Visited December 2012