“Should Be Number One Place To Go”

Sail With Friends Cayman
Ranked #1 of 70 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Sail with Friends offers full and half day sailing charters in the protected waters of North sound.Our professional and experienced crew will do evrything to ensure your day on the water is perfect.We have now added a powerboat option .More speed more options same highest possible level of service.We have just added a 38 ft sailing catamaran that can acess the shallow spots that are so popular like the sandbar and starfish point .
PUEBLO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Should Be Number One Place To Go”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We sailed with Pat and his First Mate Aka Wife Alice a couple made in heaven. Their Sailboat and their service were the Highlighit of Our Week long Cruise. We were there with them on the End of the World day 12/21/12. Our tender did not get till late and depite we did not get to them until almost Noon they were still patiently awaiting my family of 4 children and myself to their lovely and most humble abode. I knew the Minute I laid eyes of this couple we had made the right choice. The trip out to the Barrier reef and the Swimming with the Stingrays was so awe inspiring and I was stuck by their genuine caring and devotion to what they do. It is rare indeed in this day and age to fnd such two wonderfull people who care about what they do and their customers. Alice took a look after my Jason who is only six years old after he fell fast asleep in their cabin down below. She took our pictures and then offered up a beer or two for me and some fresh fruit and water and sodas for the kids. They then have a Van and Alice takes you right back to the Cruise Line terminal for your sad Goodbyes. Again do not Hesitate to book with These wonderull people they love what they do and it showf from the Minute you arrive at their Dock. I look forward to someday returning and Sailing with Pat and Alice again in the Future. Once Again Thanks a Million times over for Making my Dream come true. Swimming with the StingRays was so Awe Inspiring and meeting you two Words can express how much I am ever to be greatfull for what you did fo me and My family. God Bless Michael Cross and Family

Visited December 2012
Patrick R, Owner at Sail With Friends Cayman, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thank you Michael for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have you and your family onboard for the day.

Smithtown, NY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful day of sailing”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Our group of 10 rented a sailboat from Sail with Friends It was such a great day We went to Stringray City and swam in 10 foot water with lots of fish and stingrays Then we sailed to Kaibo for a delicious lunch The headed to Starfish Beach Our captain Pat and first mate Alice were so knowledable and so interesting We even had pina coladas on the way home Try them !!! It is a day like no other!!!

Visited November 2012
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Great trip!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I went sailing with Pat and Alice on their sailboat Salacia on the full day sail. Pat and Alice were very knowledgable and accommodating on our trip out to stingray city. We wanted a more personal experience then the larger boats would allow and wanted to avoid the crowds at the sandbar. There were two other couples with us and the sailboat accommodated the six of us nicely. We would definitely recommend this trip and make sure you take a waterproof camera to take photos of the stingrays. This trip was truly sailing with friends!

Thanks so much, we'll be back!

Paul and Rosie

Visited November 2012
Hamburg, Germany
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Sail, snorkel with stingrays and BBQ!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Sail with Friends was exactly how this felt! Pat and Alice couldn't have been more friendly or hospitable, they really made you feel at home on their boat. We were a small group of interesting people, so plenty of socializing and a great holiday atmosphere. We sailed across the North Sound and then headed for a part of the reef the locals call "Deep Stingray". Only private sailboats go out there and then you have any stingrays all to yourself! There was only one other boat anchored further up the reef. We had at least 6 stingrays to swim with and feed. I love them but am cautious and so it made me feel very safe to have Pat or Alice in the water with me, encouraging the stingrays to come up close so that I could appreciate them. They both know so much about these waters and their inhabitants and they are very happy to pass on their knowledge to you. They are typically Irish in that they love to tell you stories and explain, and have the knack of making it all interesting and exciting while at the same time relaxing. Ask them about their experiences sailing the seven seas, fantasatic! We had plenty of time out there for swimming, snorkeling, taking funny photos of each other jumping off the back of the boat, while Pat prepared a wonderful BBQ, better than any I have had on land. It is amazing what he cooked up on a small grill on the back of the boat. Alice had also thought of everything and catered for any vegetarians by preparing veggie kebabs. Well, they were so delicious too that everyone wanted some! It was so great to sit out in the sun and fresh air and enjoy freshly cooked food, wash it down with a cold beer, and then sunbath on the deck. After plenty of time there we upped anchor and sailed for a while, then headed back across the North Sound to the yacht club. The sun was getting low and the sky was turning a beautiful colour, a very romantic time of day. As we left the boat in the sunset we felt so relaxed and content that we had got the most out of this beautiful day.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Helen B
Carrboro, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sail with Friends: A perfect family day”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Sail with Friends Cayman could not be more aptly named. It was the highlight of our vacation in September.

We knew we were in safe hands when the first order of business was a safety speech that both adults and children could understand. Sailing with Friends supplied us with all the snorkeling the equipment and Alice even showed me a trick to adjust my mask that made snorkeling more enjoyable than ever. Both kids quickly mastered breathing with a snorkel (ages 7 and 9). Pat or Alice was always in the water with us – but one of them was always on the boat which reassured my husband. The food was great - a beach bbq! And the stingrays WOW..they didn't disappoint! We swam with them and our son loved it! My husband and I even had some quiet time to ourselves while the kids swam in the water with Alice, how nice is that?

The entire family had a blast!

Visited September 2012