“What Happened?!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2014

I used to love this place. The food was good and well priced (for Cayman) although the service was spotty (a common issue on island) but we knew we had to go before we were really hungry and so didn't worry about it. I hadn't been back in awhile and we stopped by the other day. What a disappointment. The menu had changed and not for the better. All of my favourites had disappeared! I really liked the old menu...

The worst part - part of the restaurant including the outside area was shut down because "there weren't enough staff". If you're going to shut down part of the restaurant, shouldn't you shut down the part where people don't normally sit?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I visited this restaurant last week on a carnival cruise with my family and we had a wonderful time.
We were seated promptly and our Waitress Kathryn from Canada was very pleasant and informative. We all ordered the souvenir drinks and had a wonderful time while enjoying the view.
I am currently planning a trip to Thailand with my wife and Kathryn was very helpful in recommending places to visit while we are there and where to find the best 2-4-1 deals!!

We highly recommend this restaurant and will be sure to come visit next time we are on a cruise!
Thanks again Kathryn!

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I'm local who visited Ville with my young family and she was extremely friendly, went above her job to make my little ones happy with their choice of foods (they are very picky eaters) I would recommend Margaritaville, it's staff...especially Vanessa, to anyone!!! It's so refreshing to eat with such friendly people. See u again very soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

The staff, though seemingly energetic, were not really very on top of things. We sat at the bar where there were plenty of bartenders and servers, but once we got our first drinks and food out, it seemed like everyone who passed by did just that-passed by, with no inquiries into how our food was, or if we needed anything else. Once we were done eating, we had one more drink, but then waited and waited for our bartender to show back up to give us our check. Glad we went, just to say we'd been, but make sure you have plenty of time if you're going there.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Our server, Manny, was extremely friendly and pleasant. We are taking a carribean cruise, so we didn't have much time on the island (Grand Cayman), and he helped make our experience in the restaurant fun and energetic.