“Great morning kayak trip in the mangroves”
Review of Sea Elements

Sea Elements
Ranked #14 of 73 Tours in George Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Elements offers an exceptional opportunity for a unique adventure in Cayman's beautiful mangrove forests, Reefs, Stingray City and the very unique BioBay. During the Kayak and Mangrove trips you will learn about this saltwater forest while looking for unique birds, baby fish in the mangrove nursery and iguanas climbing among the tangled roots on our intimate boat tour. Suitable for all ages and families! Follow your guide among the tangled roots and over the seagrass meadows for a mangrove snorkel. Go slow and look for sea squirts, anemones and seahorses! The Stingray City and Reef snorkel tours are limited to small groups on our comfortable and spacious 35ft boat. We go at your pace. Private Charters available at an affordable price. The BioBay tour is a must see! One of only a handful of such bays around the world. We offer a once in a lifetime chance to snorkel in this bay and experience the bioluminescence up close. All tours offer FREE pick up and drop of in the 7MIle Beach area!
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had a wonderful time with Danielle touring the mangroves and learning about the eco-system there. Great fun in our kayaks as we paddled gently along and then eventually pulled ourselves via branches above and roots below through mangrove tunnels. Danille is always upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. Lots to learn and see. I'd strongly recommend this trip to adults or families with middle school and older children.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

A very interesting hour or so spent looking at the floral, fauna and wildlife of the islands. Very knowledgable guides who made the trip entertaining. Lots of oppotunities to take photos.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We did the bio boat trip last night and it was amazing. We had previously looked into doing the kayaking bio tour with another company but a friend recommended sea elements and I'm so glad they did. It wasn't until you actually put your face in the water (with a mask!) that you could really see the full amazing effects. It was mind boggling. Your hands turn into sparklers and the water across your whole body just glimmers. Its bizarre and really impossible to describe. We live in Cayman and I will definitely do this tour again when friend visit.
We've also previously done the kayak mangrove tour with Sea Elements which was briliant as well. The staff REALLY seem to enjoy what they do and never seemed like they must have done this trip 100times before.

mkblue4, Owner at Sea Elements, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We hope to meet you again!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have lived on island for 6 years and this is the first time I have been to BioBay and I hope to return again soon with my family. The boat crew were welcoming and the ride over had a very chilled vibe. When we got to the bay the talk given by Sharon was highly informative and scientifically accurate explaining the cause of the bioluminescence. The experience in the water was more magical than anything Walt Disney could have come up with. The atmosphere on the return journey was very buoyant as everyone was buzzing from their experience. This is a must do activity for everyone living in or visiting Cayman.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I live on the island, and this is one of the coolest things I have done here. When I have friends and family visit they are blown away with how cool the bioluminescent plankton are. The Sea element tour is the best because you can snorkel in the water. It is cool to see it from the boat, but swimming in the glowing water is a whole new world. Note: I haven't heard of any other companies that let you swim in the water (kayaks).