WINNER WONDERLAND

“wonderful day with Sotos cruises” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Soto's Cruises

Soto's Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Sotos Cruises has been in the watersports business for over 22 years. Our trained and experienced crew members always ensure great personalized attention. Our boat is very clean, well maintained and we carry all the safety equipment necessary. EXPERIENCE THIS GREAT TOUR WITH US !!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Mobile, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wonderful day with Sotos cruises”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was one of the most memorable experiences of our trip! Myself, my husband and three teenagers enjoyed this cruise so much. My son is 13 and was a little nervous about being around stingrays in the ocean but he was immediately put to ease by the crew. They really took their time with us and even taught us some interesting facts about stingrays. They were very generous with taking pictures with our camera. They took more pictures than I probably would have myself! The snorkel stop was amazing. We saw tons of fish and beautiful coral. It was definitely worth every penny of the price. I can't recommend Soto's cruises enough!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank kkegrice

Lake Forest, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Stingray tour with Soto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went yesterday with adult children and husband. We were recommended by a local who was traveling home on our flight in to Cayman. When we saw the price difference between them ($35 each.) and others we figures we'd give it a go. The trip was perfect, they picked us up from our hotel and went out of their way to make sure everyone got in on the experience. We all had plenty of picture time and one of the boatmen found a conch shell and even dove for starfish on our way back to the dock. He was very respectful of making sure they went back to the ocean in due time. The snorkeling was pleasant and non threatening for beginners, they provided life jackets if needed. Great time!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Barbara_OC
Lodi, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were on the carnival liberty cruise that sailed May 4-11. I booked this thanks to the great reviews. We saved alot of money booking on our own and compared to the big crouds on the carnival excursions, we recieved personalized attention. Plus our tour was longer than the one offered on the cruise. The guys take your picture using your own camera at no extra charge!!! Our boat consist of us 3 and a family of 5. It was nice to have a small crowd. This gave us more opportunity to swim with the rays. We had a wonderful time. Would highly recommend.

3 Thank belsan3241
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

There are tons of tours that will take you Sting Ray City, but I doubt any are more personable than this tour. We were a small group of 12. The captain and first mate took plenty of pictures. They got in the pictures, and even orchestrated the shots. They truly went above and beyond just taking us to the attractions. Would definitely recommend using them if you want to visit Sting ray city.

3 Thank BeachBum4807
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our Stingray City experience with Soto's Cruises was the highlight of our entire vacation! We were initially going to book an excursion through Carnival but based on reviews, I decided to book privately. I am so glad we did!! As we entered the port, there was an employee from Soto's awaiting our arrival. We took a short, air conditioned bus ride to the boat. The 2 guys from Soto's on the boat were fantastic! They were professional and very informative. We had about a 20 minute boat ride out to the sandbar. We went by several boats with 40+ people on them. Ours had only 12 which made this an even better experience. We got off of the boat with Soto's Captain and were able to touch and feed the rays. This was an experience of a lifetime and SO happy we did it! The other Soto's employee even took my waterproof camera and snapped several photos of us in the water. He got priceless photos of us with the rays that I'm sure they charge a lot for on other excursions. We then went snorkling for a bit--and again, they took photos of us with my camera. On the boat ride back, he jumped into the water and brought up the most beautiful starfish for us to hold and take photos with. I can not recommend this company enough--and for the price, you can't go wrong!

4 Thank Jill M