“Captain Jeff - great skipper”

Cayman Private Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a locally owned company that has been in the private charter business for over 10 years. The owner has been working with family boat charters, in the Cayman Islands, since the age of 6, some 30+ years now! Striving to offer something different to locals and tourists alike. Cayman Private Charters operates a fleet of 5 boats including our flagship and most popular "Caribbean Explorer". Which is a 60' Sea Ray yacht that can comfortably cruise with up to 20 people in luxury and style with onboard Jet-ski! There is no comparable way to explore the fantastic & magical Cayman waters! In addition we operate smaller boats such as our beautiful 36' Intrepid with twin 300's,our 44' catamaran style sailing boat. Why go with a regular tour operator when you can charter your own private boat with a private captain and crew. We offer so much, such as water skiing, Rum Point, Kaibo, snorkeling, dinner cruises, SCUBA diving, and of course the Stingray City sandbar. All of our boats have been used for anniversaries, weddings, proposals, birthdays, sightseeing, sunbathing, general relaxing and massages, real estate exploring and of course snorkeling, diving and world famous stingray city sandbar.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We chartered a boat for an afternoon with Captain Jeff Kingstad out of Camana Harbor. Perfect size boat for our family of 5 (the 3 kids are 24, 22 and 18.) Stingray feeding, reef snorkeling, Iguana Alley - an excellent afternoon. Also interesting to see a part of the island not seen from Seven Mile Beach.

1  Thank Dave02052
caypvtcharters, Owner at Cayman Private Charters, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you, Dave for the excellent review. It is nice to hear that our boat was perfect and that Jeff was a great skipper! We are glad you had a excellent afternoon with your family and that you were able to see some out-of-the-way spots!

There are newer reviews for Cayman Private Charters

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My sister arranged to have my Bachelorette party on the boat. I wanted to do something different and a little more private. It was a fantastic sunset trip with my closest family and friends and the boat and its staff were great.

I highly recommend Cayman Private Charters.

Melanie, thank you very much for the great review. We love to hear that our services were special and fantastic. I am happy we were a part in making a beautiful occasion with your family and friends a success, and that our Crew was attentive and great! We look forward to having you back again soon for another special charter!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We wife and I used Cayman Private Charters twice this year. Once in March on the trip during which we went to Stingray City and snorkeling by ourselves on the smallest boat. Great experience as were able to do everything we wanted on our schedule and enjoy being on the water. The 2nd trip in October we brought 19 family and friends in for our wedding on the biggest boat and went to Stingray City, snorkeling, and Starfish beach. There are plentyof boats, but the customer service leaing up to day of boating (Thank you Keri) and the crew during the boating make the experiences the best. We will be back and we will be calling them for another tour.

1  Thank Tim R

Thank You Tim for your great review. It is always a pleasure to hear from returning customers, showing we are well worthy of being a part of your Cayman vacations. Keri enjoyed working with you to provide the best experience while aboard Paradise Explorer. We look forward to your return trip and another private charter soon!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I recently booked a private charter for my family and I to celebrate the holidays while visiting the Cayman Islands. It was by far the best decision I ever made! It was worth every single penny and then some!! When I contacted the company, I spoke with Rick Singer, who listened to every single one of my desires for this trip, and helped pick the perfect boat and destination. Also, the crew was outstanding and so accomodating to every single one of our needs. I want to thank Rick and the crew for a perfect day that our family will never forget. We will surely book another charter every single time we come to the Caymans and have recommended it to all our family and friends.

1  Thank cvk7
caypvtcharters, Owner at Cayman Private Charters, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your Praising Review! Our entire team takes a lot of pride in offering great personal service from start to finish and I am glad to hear that Rick listened to your every desire. We look forward to your next trip to Cayman and another Perfect day with us!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This was my first trip to the Cayman Islands and I wanted to experience the islands attractions. I called Cayman Private Charters and booked a day trip on their 55 foot boat. I asked them to plan the day and trip since we were first time visitors and all their suggestions were perfect. We started the day with three very nice and friendly crew. They kept making sure we were comfortable and kept asking us if we wanted anything. We visited stingray island and beat the big tourist charters. This gave us an opportunity to really play and feed the stingrays with no other groups around. While we were at the stingray sand bar a wild dolphin befriended our boats anchor and hanged with us all day and at every stop played with our anchor. We also had a good opportunity to experience the fine snorkeling spots around the island. The crew swam, snorkel and kept an eye on us. We felt safe in and out of the waters . Try these guys and enjoy the Caymans.

1  Thank Rene I

Wow, Rene! We are so happy to have made your first-time experience in Cayman with stingrays and our local dolphin a memorial one! Ollie and the gang were pleased to hear they made you feel safe at ALL times. The next time you are in Cayman, we hope you will allow us the honor to take you out again aboard our Paradise Explorer!!!