“CLOSED” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Cayman Karting

Cayman Karting
Ranked #29 of 54 things to do in George Town
More attraction details
Owner description: A new karting facility offering top of the line karts & a floodlit asphalt track with over 1000 feet of chicanes, hairpins and straights.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“CLOSED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

THIS FACILITY IS CLOSED. We really searched to find this place. It looks like it has been closed for some time. No sign saying when they will reopen. Disappointing.

Visited February 2013
13 Thank CheriDiver

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“A bit of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went here for a kid's birthday activity.
The kids had a series of races and then the adults had a go as well.
We are planning on going back so the adults can have a real Grand Prix!
Helmets and liners provided. No safety issues at all and the cars seemed to go pretty well!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Dave B
Plover, Wisconsin, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very.. Industrial.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

First off, I seriously thought that we were going to be murdered while we were trying to find this place. Even with a map it was incredibly difficult to find. It is in a very industrial location and right by a landfill. Not the ideal spot. When we got there, they had some sort of "private party" thing going on so we didn't even get to try the karts out after an hour of searching for the place!

Visited February 2012
4 Thank Alyssa R
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very upset - closed in January”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had built up the expectation so high with my 3 kids. My 12 year old was so excited to drive. We looked online and saw it was open till 9pm.

And we got there and it was closed. Closed all of January for track repair. Some type of notice would have been nice so that I didn't dash my 12 year olds hopes.

I probably would have given this a 5 if I had enjoyed it.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank chitown5Chicago
Grand Cayman
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolute FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Pure fun. A great adrenaline rush. I love it everytime I go. Only thing to be warned about is the mosquitos. For the price it's a GREAT way to have fun for locals or tourists!

Visited August 2012