“I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE IN THIS TOWN AND SO WAS MY FAMILY!!”

San Diego, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE IN THIS TOWN AND SO WAS MY FAMILY!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I can tell you that there is more to see that the time that is available, we docked at 10 am and from then on it was an amazing experience, our drive/tour guide "a single mother that relocated from Honduras was very knowledgeable, and accomodating" we were taken to a resort along the shore to enjoy food, swimming, snorkeling and diving.
After four hours we were picked up "a group of 10 with ages from 6 to 75 years old" and we had "the ground tour of the city". We were explained why the city is planed, what their people do and the international commerce and residential areas.
We all felt that we left a friend in the "Grand Cayman Island" and with the desire to come back.

Visited June 2012

• Greek first
Canton, MI
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“25th Anniversary”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We choose Grand Cayman because of the snorkeling sites. We were not disappointed. The reefs around the island are amazing. The food is to die for. We also had 3 separate older men who helped us tremendously. One gave us directions to a great restaurant on the east end, one let us follow him in our rental car to an out-of-the-way snorkeling site and one let us park our rental car in his driveway to go to a beach to snorkel. Everyone on the island is super friendly. We went in the off season so the crowds were non-existent. The only "problem" we had was someone broke into our car and stole all our cash - considering all the personal and valuable items we had in there, we were very lucky they only took cash. Please make note to hide or not leave valuable things in a car. Overall, I would highly recommend Grand Cayman. It's truly a paradise.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank tornadomom
Washington DC, District of Columbia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The beaches are very clean”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I can't imagine why someone would say that the beaches are littered with "tons of garbage" because that is absolutely untrue. The beaches are as clean as you will ever see anywhere and cleaning crews regularly maintain them. Also, street signs are posted on every road and direction signs are everywhere as well. I can only think that the previous reviewer must have visited a different island and accidentally posted the review here.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank RandyW826
Grande Prairie, Canada
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“The island is littered with garbage”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

There are no street signs, directions signs and so is very easy to get frustrated getting around. There were a few beaches we stopped at that had pill bottles, and tons of garbage in them. Would love to see the island cleaned up a bit and we probably could have done more if we just knew where and how to get there.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank baxter932
LaGrange, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“This Island Team Does an Outstanding Job!”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I am a Delta Flight attendant who flys to Grand Cayman Several times a week. I hear all kinds of feed back. This Tourism Department is one of the best! First of all they have folks at the airport ready to meet ,greet and set people up for success! They provide excellent materials to guide and direct, and meet the needs of their island guests. I witnessed one guy standing at the tourism counter at the airport who needed to find a place to stay quickly and was a bit panicked about his situation......He was Kindly treated and Cared for by one of their represenitives who went above and beyond to make phone calls for him.to secure a place for him to stay....WOW!!!...You see I watch for customer service......I watch for people who go above and beyond......I saw "Cayman Kind" in action and I am proud to fly folks to such a beautiful island and who are treated with such care!
Great Job!!!!