“AWESOME”

Jetski Safari and Fishing Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Jetski Safaris offers a niche product that allows individuals and families to experience Grand Cayman's attractions (stingray sandbar, snorkelling, starfish point )on their own individual waverunners. Our tours are 2.5 hours long and fully guided. We provide cruise ship as well as 7 Mile Beach pickups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A MUST DO! My boyfriend and I went on the safari this afternoon. Karen, who runs things, and her daughter were so great. They picked us up at our hotel and took us to the area where we would leave on the jet skis. Roy was our guide and was awesome!! We went snorkeling, to sting ray city, and to starfish point. If you are going to go on a jet ski tour, this is the company to go with!!

2  Thank M M

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Not only was FitzRoy and excellent host and tour guide, Karin followed up on a lost item request and mailed it back to the U.S.A.! Great experience for the whole family (8). Recommend this company and experience to all.

2  Thank J Michael Z
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband & I love the Cayman Islands & visit here 2-3 times a year. One of Grand Cayman's biggest attraction is Stingray Island.....but instead of getting on a packed boat w/ a bunch of other tourist for 3 hours....try Jetski Safari's for a very fun & adventurous day!!

The tour is about 3 hrs....you ride on your own jetski's (single or doubles)....first stop is in the middle of the ocean where you all snorkel in the beautiful water of Caymans, your tour guide shows you how to hand feed the fish...it was very fun & the reef had alot of life!

Back on the jetski's to Stingray Island.....SO COOL! You are stomach deep in the beautiful clear blue water w/ huge stingrays swimming all around you! They are so friendly & used to people that they literally swarm you & rub there bodies against you. It was such a cool experience! Our tour guide showed us how to hand feed them....we also got to rub & kiss them, as well as hold them. Again such a cool experience!!!

Next stop....Star Fish island.....where you can see, touch & hold starfish. Fun :)

Then back on the jetski's to hit the waves & head back to shore! The whole tour was adventurous & in my opinion alot more fun then a boat ride. Our tour guide ( Fitz Roy) was friendly, experienced, patient & had a good personality. Although you are completly exhausted by the end of the tour....it was a great day & reasonably priced....I would recommend!

1  Thank Nene878
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I decided to go snorkeling and see the stingrays by jetski. I think it was the best choice we had made. Fitz was our guide and he was great. It was a small group, we didn't have to worry about the crowds which made the whole trip nice. We did the snorkeling and got to feed the fish and stingrays, and we also got to see starfish....and the best part was that we got to ride the jetskis! It was all a great experience.

1  Thank mandre2