“Great place for Sunset watching”
Review of My Bar

My Bar
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: American, Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Just minutes from George Town, Grand Cayman, Seaharvest Restaurant and My Bar, located at Sunset House, are the essential Caribbean experience. My Bar is a huge open-sided, thatch-roofed cabana with the largest, and at times the liveliest, outdoor bar in Grand Cayman. This 'Best of Caribbean' award winner has been a favourite for tourists and locals for the past 50 years. Standing on the water's edge at Sunset House, it is, for many people, the location of treasured memories. Appealing to young and old it occupies a central place in the life of the Island. The Seaharvest Restaurant is only a few steps away from My Bar. It offers a spacious outdoor patio on the water's edge with amazing views of George Town harbour and Seven Mile Beach. Here you can dine and indulge, breathe the fresh evening air under the stars, listen to the waves and watch the sunset. The indoor air conditioned dining area is the perfect place for a relaxing meal, with a great view of the sunset and the Caribbean Sea. SeaHarvest restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Dinner reservations can include table choice. Selection must be made in advance. Guests of the famed Sunset House Dive Resort, where My Bar and SeaHarvest are located, do not need reservations.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This place is aptly named, as it is once of the best spots to watch the sunset on Grand Cayman. You can also watch the cruise ships and planes come in. I have no experience with the dive operation or hotel, just the bar/restaurant (called My Bar, but it doesn't appear to have its own TA page). They have a nice menu with good food, and the drinks are great, too.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Really nice outdoors bar on the premises of Sunset House. Very laid back vibe. Pleasant service. The signature drink is the Mudslide, which tastes like an ice cream sundae. The other mixed drinks are more variable in quality. The food is OK. Overall, 5 stars for location and vibe, 3 stars for food. You can't find a more relaxing place to hang around.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I always make it a point to stop at My Bar for lunch or dinner at least once during any trip to Grand Cayman. The drinks are potent, the food is great and the view of downtown Georgetown and the cruise ships in port is spectacular. Prices are in line with Cayman.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great location with friendly staff and super atmosphere
Had some great Indian appetisers and a cool beer as the sun set

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We come regularly to eat here and really love the food - black bean soup is the must have and red snaper tropical style. I just realized that they serve always less and less food if I compare it what I got a year ago or two years ago.Its pretty dissaponting and last time I could hardly see my potatoes on the plate. Will think it twice if come back.