WINNER WONDERLAND

“Perfect dive with a perfect company” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Happy Fish Divers

Happy Fish Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: At Happy Fish Divers we sail under the twin flags of safety and service. We believe every diver is looking for both, above and below the water! We do individualized courses, often one on one, and have a maximum of 6 divers on our fully-equipped dive boat.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
“Perfect dive with a perfect company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

My whole family visited grand cayman for the first time last June. As it is the caymans, scuba diving is a must. We dove through Living The Dream diving. My mother, my stepfather, my brother, my step uncle(affectionately called stuncle) my step brother and I all signed up to dive. After a rushed orientation, half of our party freaked out and refused to ever dive again. Thus upon our return only my stuncle, my step brother and I were brave enough to scuba again. Happy Fish was about 100 times more friendly to beginners. Even though it was my second time diving, I felt very confident after the thorough orientation. The instructors really made sure everyone understood each step and skill before they moved on. I loved the diving experience I had and now wish to get certified. I feel that if we had originally dove through Happy Fish our whole group would've been much less freaked out and all of us would return to dive again. Two thumbs up to happy fish!

Visited June 2013

Huntington, West Virginia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Even better second time around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We dove with Happy fish in march 2012 as a discovery course and loved it. This time we returned as certified divers and found the experience even better. Kirsten was very easy to work with. She answered my numerous emails very quickly and was very helpful in planning our dive. We did the Kittiwake wreck dive and loved it. Amazing dive and would highly recommend even for novice like us. The boat was very comfortable and the dive team was the most helpful we have seen. I would highly recommend again for anyone coming to islands. We came both times as a part of a cruise and Kirsten was mindful of tender times and pick and drop off were seamless. Could not have been any easier. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful experience.

Visited May 2013
Pompano Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Operator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

After several years of diving, my husband and I decided that it was time to do our first night dive with Esin at Happy Fish. Esin is an amazing DM. I was a little reluctant going into the unknown but with Esin's patience and dive brief, I felt confident with her leading the way. The dive was incredible.

The rest of our week in Cayman, we had the pleasure of diving with Happy Fish both in the morning and afternoon. The service was top-notch. All of the DMs are awesome! They are a small, professional operation whom I highly recommend for beginners and pros alike.

After diving with Esin, we knew that she was the DM who would be training us for our AOW. Esin is extremely patient, understanding and very professional. I have already scheduled our AOW and have had the pleasure of working with Kirstin coordinating the dives. Kirstin was been wonderful in answering all of my questions and responds very quickly. I can't wait to dive with Happy Fish in the near future :)

Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great time for first time divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had dived once before many years ago, my teenage son had never dived before. This was an excellent first time dive school. They started out slowly and worked with us patiently. I had several problems and they were always patient and worked to make sure I could correct the issues myself. They took us to 2 different locations that were amazing! We had a terrific time and my son can't wait to do this again.

Visited April 2013
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Small team, personal service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

During my recent stay on Grand Cayman I went diving with two different shops. Happy Fish is definitely a company I would recommend to anyone. Their team is small, and the service they provide is very personal. They take max 6 people on the boat (we had 5 plus the DM), and do everything for you – set up and break down, check equipment, and encourage you to just relax and enjoy the experience. Paul (aka “Shaggy”) is a very cool guy, and a great DM. He takes time both on board and underwater to explain things, and he has an underwater board where he writes for you the names of the creatures he spots. I dove with my relative who just got certified, and he liked Shaggy a lot, telling me that Paul instantly put him at ease.
Kirstin is very attentive, she promptly responds to e-mails and phone calls, and she even brought fruit for us on board to snack on during the surface interval. Overall it was a 5-star experience, and I was very happy with my choice.

Visited April 2013