Tripadvisor

Reviewed January 6, 2020
Mcassling
Omaha
Wedding Transportation service

I booked Nan for my destination wedding at the Ritz Carlton. Nan went above all my expectations... read more

Reviewed November 16, 2019
Bladerentals

Recommended experiences in and around Grand Cayman
from $25.00
from $40.00
from $56.00
from $512.83
More Info
All reviews nan beach balls mercedes sprinter island tour rum cake cle van knowledge cayman
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Nan took us to dinners and spots around the Island as well as picking us up from the airport and taking us back. She is awesome. very knowledgeable about the island and fun to be with and talk with all the time. her van is very large. We had a Ton of luggage and it was no issue.

Date of experience: December 2019
Nan_Erb, Owner at Cayman Luxury Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

The Cassling family is the best! It was so much fun spending time with you over the holidays - it was clearly a New Year's Eve for the record books. CHEERS to a fabulous new decade and all the adventures to come! Come back soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2019

I booked Nan for my destination wedding at the Ritz Carlton.

Nan went above all my expectations with her bubbly personality and expertise about the Island.

Talk about impeccable service and a beautiful vehicle!

Thanks Nan! You helped us create a beautiful time in the Cayman Islands.

All our love!
Dana and Robert

Date of experience: November 2019
Nan_Erb, Owner at Cayman Luxury Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

The only thing that CLE loves more than weddings are the bride and groom themselves! Dana, it was such a pleasure spending your wedding day with you and Robert and ALL of your family. I wish you all the very best for an amazing lifetime together and sincerely hope you will come back to Cayman to celebrate many anniversaries in the future! LOVE.

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

We were visiting while on a cruise. Knew we wanted to see beach and turtle farm and Nan made it happen. Best day by far on the trip was with Nan. She picked us up right where she said she would. Our first stop was the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Spent few hours there and then was taken to the turtle farm where my kids had a blast holding sea turtles. After the turtle farm Nan took us on a tour of the island she was filled with so much history of the island learned more in that hour than i did researching months about the little island we were going to visit while on a cruise. My whole family loved the time spent with Nan and can’t say Thank you enough for the amazing day.

Date of experience: October 2019
Nan_Erb, Owner at Cayman Luxury Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

What an absolute pleasure it was meeting you and your family and getting to spend the day exploring Cayman with you. Listening to the kids describe the "very best beach they had ever seen in their whole lives" and "oohing" and "ahhing" over the Turtle Centre Experience was so much fun for me! Perhaps next time you will come and spend your entire vacation with us?!!

Reviewed August 3, 2019

Cayman Luxury Excursion was by far one of my best charter experiences. Nan is amazing! She is very flexible and really wants her guests to have the best experience while visiting the island. She is responsive and her knowledge of the island and the best tours and experiences is outstanding. Whether your group is large or small Nan is who I would recommend to provide you with the best experience hands down.

Date of experience: July 2019
Nan_Erb, Owner at Cayman Luxury Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

My sides still ache, over a week later, from all the laughter we shared during your stay in Cayman! I absolutely adored meeting you and your sorority sisters and friends and making so many new memories together. Thank you for your very kind recommendation and I simply cannot wait for next time!

Reviewed June 17, 2019

Nan welcomed us right as we walked through customs. She was all smiles. We walked to her fabulous Mercedes bus and she poured champagne for the adults and sodas for the kids. She had beach balls inside the van that were inflated for the kids. On our way to the hotel she gave us a brief history of the island and special points of interest. It was a lovely experience. On our way back to the airport, she picked us up at the hotel and had good bags for all of us with rum cakes and brownies for the kids. She is a great guide. And just a kind and caring person. We will use her next time!

Date of experience: May 2019
Nan_Erb, Owner at Cayman Luxury Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Thanks Patti - it was such a pleasure to meet you and I so look forward to seeing you again, SOON?!!!!!