Review Highlights
What a finale!

My husband and I, along with 5 kids, and 2 other couples decided to take one final trip before the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
antang58
via mobile
The Perfect Way to Cap off a Glorious Week in Cayman!

This charter is an absolute must! Memories of a lifetime!! Surfside Charters was able to... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2019
Sarah V

All reviews captain glen starfish point stingray city bamboozle drone catamaran crew company cayman stingrays
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

My wife and I with two other couples took the 52’ beautiful Bamboozle out for a 3 hour cruise and even stopped at stingray city . Was an amazing time , amazing ship and amazing crew . Will definitely always be first call when we come back . Crew was so fun and respectful of anything we wanted to do and such a great guide at the stingray city part. Even let me take my drone for a spin and plenty of pictures! Thanks captain Glen, Stephanie and all the crew!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Drm2793
SurfsideCharters, General Manager at Surfside Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your private luxury charter with us, we are extremely happy to hear how much you enjoyed yourself. Please join us again should you find your way back to Grand Cayman.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

What an amazing charter! We had a great day, great crew and great memories! It's like I tell my family, we will have a lot of memories in our lives but only a few life memories. Those are the ones I'm after and that's what we got with Surfside Charters! Thanks guys and can't wait to do it again!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank extraordinarytrips
SurfsideCharters, Owner at Surfside Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Surfside Charters! We are beyond thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed having you as our guests. Please join us again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Without a doubt the best part of our trip to the Cayman Islands! First, Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with and put together a perfect trip for our group of 9 (Family with Teenagers and Teenager Friends) on very short notice. The booking experience was easy and adaptive when we needed to move the start time by 30 minutes...again on short notice. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Stephanie, Joe, and Glenn. Stephanie wrapped up the release forms and other business and then Joe and Glenn (our Crew for the trip) gave us a quick safety briefing and orientation to the craft (its a more than 50 foot catamaran with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a nicely sized kitchen, and plenty of lounging space for our group, and I’m sure even twice that number).

The tour is very custom and we asked to go see the stingrays, snorkel the reef, hit starfish point, and then do the bioluminescent tour. We hit all 4 and had the time of our lives.

In between dives Joe showed our 17 year old daughter how to control the “playlist” for the sound system and our large group of teenage girls turned the catamaran into a dance floor and probably scared any marine life into deeper waters;-).

When we stopped for the stingrays, Joe and Glenn made sure we came at the perfect time, when there was only another boat or two around the sandbar, and we had 50 or more stingrays to ourselves, hand feeding them squid, and hearing the squealing of teenagers when they would get mobbed by 4 or 5 very large stingrays at the same time. It was really amazing! Joe is fearless and would make sure he coaxed the biggest and most interesting ones for a show and tell, and all had the “opportunity” to kiss a stingray...why you might ask???;-). It was an amazing experience for sure, and one i never would have been comfortable with had Joe not been there to guide us along.

We then went to starfish point and took turns in the “dingy” going to the bioluminescence area which was a bucket list item for me, and didn’t disappoint!

Joe and Glenn were great with our kids, and on the drive back to the resort they kept mentioning how much they enjoyed joking around with Joe, and even playing cards with Glenn in between trips to the bioluminescence area (who was an amazing sport because I’m sure he had better things he needed to do than to play card games with our teenagers).

I can’t say enough good about this company, the ship is beautiful and spacious, the crew are phenomenal, and the booking process was super easy. Highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank 3monkeystravel
SurfsideCharters, Owner at Surfside Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review about your experience with us! We appreciate hearing directly from our guests about their experience as that feedback is invaluable. We loved having you as our guests and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Our group of 10 chartered Bamboozle for a day trip, and it was perfect! By far the best day of our week long stay. Photos do not do this boat justice, it is absolutely beautiful. The crew were amazing and catered to our entire group, ages 2 to 75. Stephanie was so easy to work with, and made sure the trip was perfect. We certainly intend to book again when we return! Definitely the best boat available to charter in Grand Cayman, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank sburke71

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us during your stay in Grand Cayman. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Listen up fellow Cayman travelers I have a new review for you after my visit in March. We charted this boat for the day for a 30th birthday party and it was a blast. The crew was great and the boat is amazing. There was plenty of room for all of us and I love Catamarans.

The crew took us where we wanted to go and Stephanie was a great hostess! I would recommend this for friends and families you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank michael f
Kris B, Owner at Surfside Charters, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your day with us! It was our absolute pleasure to have you as our guests and we look forward to having you aboard during your next visit to Grand Cayman.