Sunset House was recommended to us from a couple we met on a dive trip in the Fl Keys, so we decided to check it out. Great operation !! We had 16 great dives on the Sunset Divers boats. Crew were excellent and took us to fantastic different dive sites each day. The Staff at the hotel and dinning areas were great: very friendly and wanted to make sure we were satisfied. We spent a little extra for an ocean front room and loved just seating outside in the off time relaxing and soaking up the view. The food was fantastic. We were very impressed with the dives, food and great staff. There is not one thing negative I can say about Sunset House or Sunset Divers. We did not use the pool because we had the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I've have found the beginning of why so many people love Sunset House, Grand Cayman's Hotel for Divers, by Divers. "Stepping out of my room, feeling the sunshine on my face, catching that breath of fragrant tropical breeze, gazing into the alluring blue water..". More profound words were never spoken! This family owned resort is more of a big guest house, than a hotel. Everything you have dreamed for a Caribbean Dive Vacation is here! From palm trees to an amazing house reef; from 5 custom dive boats, to a famous underwater photographer; from amazing Caribbean concoctions, to spicy Indian dishes; they all await you! And combined with warm Caymanian hospitality, you'll wonder why you waited so long to visit this West Indian oasis, or why you haven't come back sooner. Of course, the Caymans and Sunset House are a diver's paradise, with crystal-clear waters awaiting your arrival. Come to Sunset House today and experience now, what others have seen for over the last 50 years. An underwater photographer's perfect dive. Shipwrecks, curious big eels, cuddly stingrays and a legendary mermaid await you just steps from your room! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sunset House Hotel George Town
- Sunset Hotel George Town
- Sunset Resort George Town
- Sunset House Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands