Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good times thanks to All Aboard Charters

We had a wonderful experience from the moment we were picked up at the hotel to our Boat. Captain... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Joe C
via mobile
Wonderful Private Boat Tour!

My family and I had the best time on our tour with Hot Shot and his son John. They even let us... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2022
W5825VLmichaelg

All reviews hot shot starfish bay private charter hour tour starfish point large variety of fish rum point stingray city personal experience sea life took great care all ages grand cayman barrier reef great trip bibi captain
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2018

This was our third trip to the Caymans and our second excursion to Stingray City, Starfish Point, and Coral Reef snorkeling. The first time we went with a larger tour where we were with about 20 other people, crammed on a boat. I vowed to never do that again. On our most recent trip (July 2018), we were traveling with another family so I decided to look into a private charter. I found All Aboard Charters by a google search. I immediately liked the idea of a smaller vessel where we would be the only families. I spoke with Sira to make the arrangements and I knew I chose well. She was so friendly and hospitable, on the phone and in person. There were 8 of us on the boat plus Sira and the captain, Bebe. They made us feel very comfortable and made us feel as if the tour was geared exactly for us and our needs. Some in our group were not the strongest swimmers but they made it a great experience for all. I would book this trip again without hesitation and will consider a full day charter for our next trip. My advice: skip the crowds and book with All Aboard.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CiraL16, Manager at All Aboard Charters, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are glad you enjoyed the trip as much as we enjoyed having you on board!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Booked with Cira. Simple and easy. Very clean boat and fantastic guide for the day. They went over and above all expectations!

Date of experience: July 2018

Reviewed June 25, 2018

The whole experience with this company was great! We had an amazing time. Our captain and Cira were fun and they had so much knowledge of the island. We highly recommend this charter.

Date of experience: June 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Amazing service from Cira and Bibi on our trip. We were a party of 7 from ages 10 - 70 and this was our favourite trip that we did whilst on a cruise. They were friendly, warm and welcoming. Cira collected us and was so relaxed about the fact we docked late, it meant we were all super chilled too. We weren’t rushed, Bibi calmed the stingray and we got plenty of photos. We had refreshments on board and got to try a local beer or two! It was a luxurious treat and one I’d highly recommend. Seeing larger groups out, I think we definitely got a better deal for our money and as a group it isn’t a lot more than you would have paid anyway.

Thank you to Cira and Bibi for giving us a perfect day.

Date of experience: April 2018
CiraL16, Owner at All Aboard Charters, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are glad you enjoyed the tour with us :)

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

By far the best choice I’ve ever made was going with all aboard charters! Cira made sure that my husbands 30th b day was the best day ever. She even decorated the boat to make it even that much better. They took us to swim with stingrays making sure we were fully satisfied before heading to snorkel, during snorkeling we were able to see more sting rays tropical fish and even an eel, and to end the day with a relaxing finish they took us to starfish point where we relaxed held some starfish and soaked up the beauty of the island. From beginning to end this day was perfect. I cant thank all aboard charters enough and we cannot wait to come back again !

Date of experience: April 2018