TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
I visit Polished every time I am on the island!

I have been to polished numerous times on my many visits to Cayman. We have come for leg massages... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LT1135
Toronto, Canada
Fabbbbb....#omg #bestplaceontheisland

Always seemed booked but they accommodated me perfectly.... love you girlssssss thank you recommend... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
nathaliegF1193HO
via mobile

All reviews leg massage seven mile beach grand cayman jenny pedis waxing manicure elemis talented island
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I was referred to Polished when I first moved to Grand Cayman and was looking for a new beauty salon. I booked in for a pedicure and eyebrow wax so I could see what the salon was like. The pedicure chairs are great and have the massage feature so you get a back massage while having your feet done :) The eyebrow wax was well done and very painless. The salon was clean, the staff were friendly and the prices are good. I've become a regular client and would highly recommend Polished to anyone looking for massage / facials / beauty services on island.

1  Thank Margie N
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I've had a few pedicures here now and the best massage I've ever had. Both services have been great and relaxing. I will go back and recommend to anybody.

1  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Awesome massage with Jennifer! I was given a gift certificate and I enjoyed my first massage that I booked a subsequent one few weeks later and will be back for more once Jennifer returns from her holidays.

1  Thank Fluzy
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

I visit Polished on a regular basis, sometimes with my husband and sometimes with my sister or a friend. They always do a fantastic job but that's not what sparked this review, it was their 5* customer service when there was a problem that inspired me to write it. They resolved the issue without fuss and with smile and that's what makes loyal customers. I would recommend polished without hesitation to anyone and I should know I have worked in the industry for 20 + years. Looking forward to my next visit and some pampering with Annalisa ( hope I spelt it right)

Date of experience: January 2017