Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Pampered at Polished

I have been going to Polished for three years, and every visit is great experience! The staff are... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2021
V3861CDbiancav
Bday Bubbles and Pedis

We enjoyed some pedis and prosecco to celebrate a birthday. I love the staff there. Everyone is so... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2021

from $512.83
from $576.93
from $46.16
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I was referred to Polished when I first moved to Grand Cayman and was looking for a new beauty salon. I booked in for a pedicure and eyebrow wax so I could see what the salon was like. The pedicure chairs are great and have the massage feature so you get a back massage while having your feet done :) The eyebrow wax was well done and very painless. The salon was clean, the staff were friendly and the prices are good. I've become a regular client and would highly recommend Polished to anyone looking for massage / facials / beauty services on island.

1  Thank Margie N
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I've had a few pedicures here now and the best massage I've ever had. Both services have been great and relaxing. I will go back and recommend to anybody.

1  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Awesome massage with Jennifer! I was given a gift certificate and I enjoyed my first massage that I booked a subsequent one few weeks later and will be back for more once Jennifer returns from her holidays.

1  Thank Fluzy
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

I visit Polished on a regular basis, sometimes with my husband and sometimes with my sister or a friend. They always do a fantastic job but that's not what sparked this review, it was their 5* customer service when there was a problem that inspired me to write it. They resolved the issue without fuss and with smile and that's what makes loyal customers. I would recommend polished without hesitation to anyone and I should know I have worked in the industry for 20 + years. Looking forward to my next visit and some pampering with Annalisa ( hope I spelt it right)

Date of experience: January 2017