“Perfect end of vacation dinner.....”
Review of La Dolce Vita - CLOSED

La Dolce Vita
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Perfect end of vacation dinner.....”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We ate here the last night of our vacation and it was a perfect way to end a great week. We had a large group (11 of us -kids included) and they were extremely accommodating. They even brought a bench out on the deck for us because one of the little ones were sleeping. The views were amazing and the food was excellent. Each one of us loved our meal, which range from a mahi mahi dinner to a pizza. I had the spicy seafood pasta which had lobster and shrimp which was one of the best dishes I had while visiting. I did ask them to make it not too spicy which they did and it was perfect. I would make reservations and try to go around sunset. This place is great for families or for a romantic dinner. I will definitely be back on my next visit to the caymans!

Boston, Massachusetts
“BEAUTIFUL FOOD, EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stumbled upon this place, as we we were walking by Boy, one we glad we did!
The food was superb. We siiting at the bar and i had one salad and my husband had one viel chop. Our waiter, Dennis, was very charming and knowledgeable. It was nice to have an Italian waiter in an Italian restaurant. Felt like being back in the Amalfi Coast. We are looking forward to coming back and sampling some more dishes. Excellent

Rockville
“Fresh pasta, excellent service, perfect cappuccino”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had dinner with my daughter at La Dolce Vita and we loved everything about it! The pasta is fresh and delicious, the marina is light and flavorful, the service is friendly, and the cappuccino had perfect foam. We loved it so much that we went back with the entire family the next day. Needless to say, everybody loved their food. My wife had a vegetable pizza with no cheese and even that was delicious. If you like Italian food and you're in Grand Cayman, you owe it to yourself to eat here!

Waco, Texas
“Freshly Made Pasta”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Dolce Vita is a chef owned restaurant in Georgetown with an outdoor deck above the water.We went at noon on a Monday which resulted in a 3 course business mans lunch menu being available.Excellent food was on the lunch menu including eggplant parma. plus a pasta dish at a reasonable price.The pasta was made fresh that morning.I had a spiral pasta with sweet sausage and mushrooms in a pink sause-a to die for item from the dinner menu.Service was friendly,excellent.I will return on my next trip.

• Visited April 2013
“So good we went there twice during our stay”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Home made pasta,great wine selection great seafood dishes and to top it off see the sunsets..Roberta provided the best service. Owner husband n wife team makes you feel like home and their meals are first class.....the Texas 6

• Visited April 2013