“Stunning Cayman vacation home, perfect for larger...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Patrick B
“Stunning Cayman vacation home, perfect for larger groups”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

To say we were pleased with our stay at Tatenda is an understatement. We were blown away by the modern, upscale, newly renovated house. With no detail overlooked, our stay at Tatenda was the perfect combination of relaxing and private. Each bedroom is spacious and fully equipped with separate bathrooms, to assure guests that they have the utmost privacy during their stay. Every window captures the breathtaking ocean-front view, only a few feet beyond the open backyard. The pool and outdoor environment is perfect for entertaining a group, or simply relaxing with house guests. There are plenty of activities for the entire family, from swimming, to kayaking, to snorkeling. Tatenda is perfectly located on a quiet street minutes away from a grocery store and pharmacy and about 20 minutes from Seven Mile Beach. We would highly recommend Tatenda to anyone looking for a private, five star resort-worthy vacation home. You will not regret it!

wjfuchs92
San Francisco, California
“Amazing House!”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Stayed in this house over a long weekend in March and it was the perfect spot for a getaway. The house was nice and neat with plenty of room for large groups of people and included an amazing back pool and patio with a private section of the beach. In addition, the house is only a few min ride away from Georgetown and the airport, and easily accessible to 7 mile beach. Would definitely come back again!

tobiashno...
San Francisco, California
“Tropical Paradise!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had such an amazing time at Tatenda!! The home is extremely spacious, very well kept and stocked with all needed amenities including beach towels. There is a great outdoor space, perfect for hanging out by the pool or walking along the beach.

10/10 - would book again!!

Leslie T
“Dream Villa!”
Reviewed November 27, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Tatenda Villa is the best and well maintained property we have ever stayed at. The Villa feels brand new, luxury at it's finest. Ann, the Property Manager did a wonderful job at directing us to the property that would suit our needs. Shamar, The Concierge, made sure that the Villa was well stocked with the food and beverages we requested. Additionally, any activity that we wanted, Shamar, took care of us.The best part is how we were able to relax at the infinatey pool, the views, beach, snorkeling. The villa is close to downtown and great restaurants. Thank you for the wonderful experience. We will return soon!

wsteinro
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Heavenly!”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My week at Tatenda far exceeded my expectations! My room with my private bath had the most comfortable bed and bedding! (I'm picky) The pool with the salt water was amazing and walks on the beach with a daily swim left my skin soft and glowing!! We had amazing food at all of the restaurants , I can't remember the names but all were great! The chefs that were brought in were phenomenal, all of the food was fresh and very healthy! I paddle boarded and went snorkeling too, the water is so clear! I found the people so friendly everywhere! We did a little shopping and overall just had a great time! I can't remember being this relaxed, I hope to be back!

Edward S
“I don't recommend it”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The house is beautiful and easily handled my 19 person family. That is all I can say that is good.

The beach you see in the photo is all the beach that is there. There is a small strip of beach about 6 feet wide that separates what you see in the picture from the water. That 6 foot strip is covered by seaweed and trash.

Once your in the water there is about 200 yards of grassy bottom to walk through with a very soft bottom (I sunk half way up my calf). Once you transit that 200 yards there is not descent snorkeling unless you cross a very dangerous reef (which you won't).

So if you are looking for a beach - don't stay here.

Also, bring your own towels. The ones they provided are as thin as dish clothes and not much bigger. We bought towels there.

Finally, bring your own IT guy. You will need them to operate the entertainment system. I had one and he finally gave up.

Bottom line, look somewhere else.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 23, 2017
Hello Edward,
As we have previously communicated to you this week; we are truly sorry about the sea conditions during your stay. The island was battling stormy seas and debris on all coasts and it was totally outside of our control. As dozens of other happy guests have testified...they have enjoyed the sea and snorkeling repeatedly at Tatenda.
Our Turkish towels are flat weave and are used in some of the finest resorts in the world. Unfortunately we are just finding out about your concerns, now, after you've posted on multiple online platforms. However, if you had notified us during your stay that you were unhappy with the towels, we would have happily provided you with different ones.
We strive for happy guests even if the weather isn't cooperating and would have appreciated the opportunity, while you were in residence, to address any issues. Our managers and myself are available 24/7 to assist our guests and value constructive feedback that will improve the traveler experience in the future.
Ann Whiting
Director of Guest Services
bl2007nc
North Carolina
“Wonderful Villa In South Sound”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What a wonderful stay in the Cayman Islands. Tatenda is a beautiful property. Great for multi-generational groups. Well maintained. We enjoyed the location and the privacy of the villa. Customer service from booking to arrival was excellent.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing