“Very nice restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Plymouth, Michigan
“Very nice restaurant”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I were on a cruise and Grand Cayman was one of our stops. There were not many restaurant options and luckily we found this restaurant. This place is a little on the expensive side ($60 USD for lunch) even without alcohol. Does not help that the Cayman Island currancy is worth more than a US dollar (20% higher). But overall, the scenery was nice and the food was awesome. I would definitely go again.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Bernardsville, New Jersey
“Just OK”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by the concierge at the Ritz Carlton. This probably was our least favorite evening out. The food good but not great. I had the fritters which were good and my husband had the cerviche which also was good. I had the seafood risotto which had no flavor at all. No seasoning either . The real reason why we went there was for the lobster. My husband hadn't had any lobster all week and that's what he wanted to have. The lobster was very good but expensive , $65 for a lobster tail . We had some type of chocolate bomb for dessert which was good. It was good, but other places were better.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We arrived in the Caymans the last week in Feb 2014. This was one of the restaurants we celebrated my Son's 30th birthday, absolutely fabulous! It was so good we came back one more night. My wife loved the brownie desert, the lobster, filet was wonderful. I rate this number # 1 in Caymans. The waiters were pleasant and service was amazing. Any one traveling to this destination should put this as the first restaurant to dine. Outside by the ocean setting was once again amazing.

• Visited February 2014
Cornelius, North Carolina
“We enjoyed the food, service and the view. With a reservation we were able to eat out on the deck. There is a street l”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We enjoyed the food, service and the view. Very pleasant on the deck except for a streetlight detracting from the ambiance. It was expensive, but food was delicious.

• Visited February 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Just not worth it”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This is the third time in six years that I have been there. Six years ago I would have said the food was good. This time I was extremely disappointed. Not only with the food but the service was terrible. Most of the places in the Cayman add the 15 percent tip automatically and it shows in the service. I would not go back there or ever recommend it.