“Rated #1 restaurant for a reason!!”
Review of The Brasserie

The Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Rated #1 restaurant for a reason!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The Brasserie is rated the #1 restaurant in George Town for a reason -- it is delicious and the staff is marvelous. The grilled wahoo was incredibly delicious and the range of choices made it even better. The restaurant has a nice and quiet atmosphere for dining, separate rooms for groups and some outside dining, as well. Perfect for any occasion!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pasoporaqui

New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Actually ate dinner here twice while on the island for a week...that's how good it was! The menu changes daily depending on what kind of fish their local boats catch, and which vegetables are in their own garden which is adjacent to the restaurant. Everything from the coconut water mojito, the mussels, fresh local fish to their own in-house made ice cream was extremely fresh and delicious!

Visited July 2014
Larchmont, New York
“Get the Fish Tea!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband swears the Fish Tea is the best soup he's ever eaten in his whole life and we have eaten at a lot of top notch restaurants. I had the fish cakes which were also excellent - lots of fish - not a lot of filler. I ordered the chicken because they raise their own, but sadly it was dry. The accompaniments (goat cheese polenta, mmmm) were wonderful though. All the vegetables (from their own garden) were outstanding. The service was attentive and polite. It was our anniversary and they brought out a special (comped) dessert for us. What a treat.

We'd really, really hoped to go back for a second meal, but they weren't open on Saturday!! We didn't even think to check because in the US, pretty much all restaurants are open on the weekend.

Getting here and back from seven-mile beach wasn't cheap or easy - take a cab it's the best way.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HereGeorgeNiceGeorge
St. Augustine, Florida
“It's rated #1 for a reason - thanks TA!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We had to mapquest this place as it is hidden. Went based on TA reviews. They take open table which is always a plus! Not busy on a Wednesday night so we were seated early as we got there before our 8pm reservation. Taco night! And half price bottles of wine! Wow! Staff was perfect and attentive. Food delicious- tacos were $3.50 each - perfect for anyone's appetite (I got 2, hubby got 4.). Nice atmosphere. We want to go back!!

Manheim, Pennsylvania
“Amazing dinner--fresh seafood!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner during our stay in Grand Cayman. I'm still thinking about that meal and wish I could go back. We shared the ceviche (awesome) and the fish cakes. For dinner I had the Fish Tea, which was probably the most incredible fish soup I have ever had. I also enjoyed the vegetable plate. My husband had the fresh catch of the day. The service was wonderful, friendly and genuine. The location is hidden away in the business distinct of Georgetown but worth the drive to find it.
I would go back just for the fish team, oh, and the lime daiquiri.

• Visited June 2014