“excellent restaurant”
Review of The Brasserie

The Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“excellent restaurant”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

everythings about this place was excellent, bar, dining room, outside patio, garden, etc. Although the prices on Cayman Islands are high Brasserie's menu is surprisingly affordable. between 4 of us we tried soups, salads, fresh catch, fish fry and chicken. all dishes were very very good.

2 Thank Vasia G

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate at the Brasserie on Nov. 4 and we both thought it was the best dinner we have ever had. It was that good. Totally impressed with the quality and flavor of the food. We also had the opportunity to get a tour of their garden to see what they are growing. totally impressed and highly recommend it. Can't wait to return next year.

Charlevoix, Michigan, USA
“Quality food and service”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife and I had a lovely dinner at The Brasserie. We had dinner on a Wednesday night and the special was a "burger and beer" that was very reasonably priced, but I was in the mood for something else. I ordered lamb chops and my wife order soup and an appetizer for her main. Our server was very pleasant and well versed with the menu. The chops were grilled perfectly, tender, mild, just wonderful. I checked to make sure no one was watching and nibbled the last of the meat from off the bones! My wife had a poached egg on pork belly as her "main" after a lovely "fish tea" soup. We shared a few bites, but I was reluctant to share too much of the lamb, it was one of the best I can remember. For desert, we shared an interesting plum/blackberry sorbet, fresh and homemade, it had a rich deep pleasant flavor. After dinner, the manager gave us a tour of their on-site kitchen garden. It was a nice touch and we appreciated the entire experience. This place met or exceeded expectations.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The philosophy behind this restaurant comes from the owners' desire to have a reasonable priced eatery with fresh ingredients, locally sourced - done and done! This place has a cozy feel, a garden where they grow many of their own herbs and vegetables and specials each night, both food and half price wine! Ingredients are inventive and fresh. Overall delicious! The only hiccup, service can be spotty - I've enjoyed superior to mediocre service on my visits here.

Toronto, Canada
“Off the main strip and worth it”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The restaurant is located in the govt buildings area a short drive from the water. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The food is excellent. It is almost all sourced locally. Good wine list. Nice children's menu