“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Brasserie

The Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in George Town
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Me and my group came to the Brasserie for dinner and we decided to try the five course tasting menu with the wine accompaniments. It's was out of this world! Every course was delicious and the wine pairings were delicious. Best meal I can remember having! The service was phenomenal and the atmosphere was formal but comfortable. And after dinner we were greeted by the Head Chef asking us how every course was! Just amazing! Don't think about it, just go!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Alli H

Atlanta, Georgia
“Consistent excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Brasserie has been one of the highlights of our Cayman visits for many years. We get the tasting menu with the wine pairings and have yet to be disappointed. We visited a couple other fine dining establishments on the island, but Brasserie we came to twice... Everything was fantastic.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Beautiful place. Very good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The restaurant is set very far back behind a business area. We drove at night and it was very difficult to find. reservations are a good idea. The staff was very friendly. I ate the tuna tartar and bruchetta. My wife had the caprese salad and margarita pizza. I would have rather had the five course tasting menu, however, they will only serve it if the entire table orders it. I find that strange in that I could have it if I sat alone, but not if I sat with my wife!??! Happy 24th anniversary.
Everything we had tasted very good. They deserve the Trip Advisor rating. I almost forgot the chocolate peanut butter cake. Very good. A light chocolate cake topped with a peanut butter mousse and chocolate topping.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Grand Cayman
“I can't say enough...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is one of the most authentic, fun and wonderful restaurants to visit while in Grand Cayman. The staff is welcoming and professional, their quest to provide locally caught fish and home grown in season vegetables make this dining experience quite special. Their bar is also fun to enjoy for happy hour but I guarantee you will want to stay for dinner!

Visited May 2013
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Dining at the Brasserie was a pleasure. The restaurant owns 2 fishing boats, so the fish can not be more fresh. Many of the vegetables are grown in the adjacent gardens. The overall preparation of the meals was excellent.The staff was friendly and efficient,

• Visited May 2013