“Great food”

Seaharvest Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 118 Restaurants in George Town
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Best Indian food I have ever had, and I have tried many places. There other entrees are also quite good and they have regularly changing specials. They are also very accommodating if you have special requests or needs.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Eating dinner at sunset on the patio is very enjoyable. The stout my spouse had was good and at around $5, not too bad for a resort, esp on Grand Cayman. The entrees were good, the veggies cooked to a crispness without any butter, and the fish was delicate and tasty. My spouse had the seafood platter, which was good without being over filling, and my fish of the day, Mahi Mahi, was tender and the waiter obligingly let me change the sauce to the tropical salsa one. The dessert menu is a bit limited, tho the selections looked good, but we were full after our meal with the rolls that came with it. Very quiet on a Friday night, but we were there right after spring break. The waiters had not much to do, but our first one acted as if waiting on us was a chore, so when they switched, it was much better. A pleasant one time place to go for a sunset meal. They also offer an extensive Indian menu.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I am a resident of Grand Cayman and enjoy going for breakfast on the weekends, My wife and I decided to go to Seaharvest for a Sunday breakfast with a view of the waterfront.

What a waste of time!!! we entered the restaurant, no staff in sight and made our way to a table in the dining hall that had a view we wanted and wasn't under a A/C vent. after a few minutes we were approached by a member of staff and told very bluntly that we were at the wrong table, the table was set for lunch and we could not have breakfast there! we asked if it was possible to have the table set for breakfast, whatever that meant, for us to stay there. A very blunt No! was the response, we would have to move.

we did move, to Guy Harvey's Restaurant where we enjoyed a lovely breakfast at a table of our choosing and very helpful staff!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Our family of 4 all agreed that this restaurant was our least favorite of the many that we visited during our week long stay on Cayman Islands. The food was only average at best with "well done" being the only option available for a burger. The fish entrees were a bit dry and nothing special. Our big moment of disappointment was when we were advised that our 8 ounce sized iced tea (literally 8 ounce plastic cups) would only be refilled once for free and the 3rd tiny iced tea would come at an additional full priced charge. We drink quiet a bit of iced tea back home in Florida, as I brew it daily at a cost of about 1 cent per 8 ounce serving, therefore it was a bit lame for this restaurant to be so stingy over iced tea refills. Our bill for 4 entrees (2 fish, one pasta and one burger) along with 2 small egg roll appetizers was about $165.00 US... Service not the best but not terrible. Our money would have been better spent elsewhere.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Located within the Sunset House hotel-dive resort, it offers really good food, quickly and with friendly service. All meals from breakfast to dinner, simple food to 5 star dinner treats. Breakfast menu is simple but covers your needs, lunch is an ample menu and dinner is quite varied.